Have you made a bucket list? Is there a "#1" or just a list? What's on it and why? It's so bleak outside for many of us -- doesn't hurt to think up something fun and maybe not completely out of the question!
I have a few things, some won't happen, of course -- but travelling is something I would like to do before I can't really enjoy the adventure --
Probably getting to the South Pacific - Fiji, Tahiti and on to Bali would be the top or close and then there's the Mediterranean countries....
I'd also love to attend the next BCS Championship that Alabama competes in -- didn't make the last one in person. Would love to play, but that sure won't happen!
Would love to see the Kentucky Derby in person
I also want to make a list of people that were important in my life and let them know. Some are gone, but the rest... that would be nice.
I'll probably think of a few more -- my sister has helped on a few already!
I definitely have a list- here is my top 10
1. Do a 100 mile endurance ride
2. Visit all 7 continents (3 down, 4 to go)
3. Go to at least one Olympics
4. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
5. Go on a cattle drive
6. Hike the whole Appalachian trail (I've done quite a bit of it)
7. Be on Jeopardy
8. Visit all 50 states (only 8 left to go)
9. Learn a third language (probably Spanish- although I'd really like to learn Gaelic)
10. Be on a boat on the Amazon
“While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats.” Mark Twain
1. Lots of travelling (an extensive tour through Europe, plus Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand are my top places)
2. Climb a mountain
3. Go sky-diving
4. Create a Grand Prix Freestyle and successfully complete it with my own horse.
5. Run a marathon
6. Go to different countries through Habitat for Humanity
7. Go bungee jumping
8. See the Northern Lights
9. Live overseas for at least 6 months
10. Learn German
11. Become a working student at a Dressage barn in Germany
12. Visit every continent