The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default MSB Hanoverian Approved TB mare FREE to good home! PLACED....THANKS EVERYONE

1998, 16.1h, Chestnut TB mare offered FREE to a good home.

I'm a dissapointed to offer Super Temptation (Suzi) for free, as I never got an opportunity to breed her. Triad Farm has taken a few years off from the breed shed to regroup, consequently several mares are being offered for sale/free. Suzi is a great girl with impressive credentials. She is not only inspected and approved for breeding by the AHS but has been performance tested and upgraded to MSB.....an elite title not many TB mares obtain. She received an 9 for her head, and 8 for her canter and an overall 8 for rideability! Suzi is sweet, sound and an impressive mover. She is offered open and ready for the 2011 breeding season. Please visit www.triadfarm.com and follow the "FREE" link in the navigation bar for additonal information
    Last edited by Howdy; Jan. 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Forgot her registered name and size.
    It's Difficult to Comprehend How Nuts Some People Can Be. Especially When You're a NUT!

How old is she? (sorry if I just missed it )

Default Forgot a few things....

She is 16.1h and will be 13 this year. I added it to the post. Thanks for the interest.
    It's Difficult to Comprehend How Nuts Some People Can Be. Especially When You're a NUT!

Is she sound for riding?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Centaurian View Post
    As far as I am concerned, leadline is a legitimate reason to have children.

Default Super Temptation

Yes, she is sound as far as I can see. I purchased her a few years ago to breed and then changed my plans shortly after. I've never done anything with her other than feed her, etc She appears to be sound and there is nothing physically obvious that would make me suspect an old injury. There is a video of her posted on the site under the FREE link.

I can't get the video link to work. Anyone else having this issue or is it my computer trying not to enable me to get another horse? (Maybe my husband is behind it!)

WOW! What gorgeous mare! I'd be e-mailing all sorts of references and promising you my 1st born child but unfortunately, I would be way over-horsed (kinda like me getting a Porsche to go 3 miles, over a dirt road, to go back & forth to work).

OK let me see what I can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Centaurian View Post
    As far as I am concerned, leadline is a legitimate reason to have children.

Default Thanks for such a great response!

Super Temptation and her friend Pennant Dancer found a great new home. Thanks everyone for such a great response!