The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default KWPN Stallion Show Feb 2-5

Is anyone else going? I am going this year. My friend in Holland has been inviting me every year, and I finally took her up on her offer. It would be nice to meet up with some of you there.
    http://www.rollingstonefarm.com
    Large Oldenburg and Hanoverian breeding farm
    Standing Shakespeare RSF, Fhitzgerald, Sir James and the homebred stallion Dheputy.

You'll have a blast, Mo!

The KWPN-NA is having their 2012 Annual Meeting at the Stallion Show in s'Hertogenbosch and so I think some folks are waiting until then to see the approvals.
    Siegi Belz
    www.stalleuropa.com
    2007 KWPN-NA Breeder of the Year
    Dutch Warmbloods Made in the U. S. A.

Hi Mo - I was trying to work out my schedule to go to the KWPN stallion show and also to the Sprehe and first Schockemoehle stallion show in Oldenburg, but my job is interferring so I won't be able to make any of them.

Check with Judy Yancey - she was talking about going to the KWPN show and a few of the Oldenburg shows.

Not going this year but have gone in the past. Have a blast. It's amazing how up close and personal you can get to the stallions before they venture out into the arena.
    Sandy in Fla.

I will be there! Be great to meet some fellow COTH's!

Virginia and North Carolina, Parrothead Clique!

Is there anything going on March 9-March 14?

Default You lucky one!

I will not be able to make it this year but if you could take a closer look at number 109 and give me your opinion, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a filly out of this stallion's mare, and her full sister. This mare now 22 is not in foal this year and most likely will never have any more foals. She has been leading the KWPN breeding index (184) of jumper broodmares with offspring in sport for the past few years. She only had three colts and two of them (ET) are 2007 stallions. The first one by Landon has been approved SBS so this would be her last chance to produce a KWPN approved stallion. And I bet the KWPN would love to have one from this fantastic mare.

So in my opinion he would have to be quite ordinary not to be pushed to the third round and more.

His name is ' Definitely A Liefhebber ' by Dollar de la Pierre out of Harmonie (Calvados). He should be scheduled at 10:15 Am, on February 2.

So anyway, if you have a chance, I would love to know how he will do, every little bit of information , good, bad, even rumors, everyone opinion would be just amazing.
    Suzanne
    bloomingtonfarm.com
    Breeder of Royal Dutch Sport Horse