The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Free Lease - Houston, TX Saddlebred Mare

I couldn't find my post from long ago, but I would like to try again to find someone to lease my saddlebred mare. She is 6, has been trained by me since 3....has never offered to do anything bad undersaddle, but is a game saddlebred

She is well broke under saddle - rides saddleseat, huntseat, western, has done some barrel racing, and is green broke to drive. She has been shown and has done well. Loves to go trailriding and I just go out in a hackamore or halter\lead rope. If she does spook it's one that stays in place lol.

I love this mare and she is not going anywhere bad, I really need something a bit taller to ride\show and she's about done growing at 15.2/3 ish. She is body clipped and in super shape ready to show or do whatever. There is NOTHING wrong with her.

I just got another horse so she is going to be on the back burner to play in the pasture if I don't find her a rider

I would like her to stay in the Houston Area and would check references, please PM or email for more information\pictures.
    Member of the "My Saddlebred can do anything your horse can do" clique

Update:
    Decided to try out a new discipline (eventing), this girl LOVES it! I really need to reduce my board bill and still would like to find someone to lease her.

She hasn't jumped very high (I'm still learning too!) but is willing to go over anything I point her at. Lovely movement in a dressage frame and naturally will collect.

Anyone interested? Would consider a lease further out if you had great references. I have plenty of pictures\video please PM or email for more info.

bumping this up to the top, would really like to find my girl a home. we did one eveting "jumping derby" and she did great! I have pictures and more info for anyone interested. Please email or send a PM through here.

THANKS!