The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Pilot/Voltaire mare?

I am looking to increase height, improve topline with a stronger frame, add leg...forearm, not black or grey, she has a fine jumper jump and very good gaits for a jumper, and I am looking for a upper level jumper that could suit an amateur as well. What crosses well on Pilot? Thanks PatO

Quote Originally Posted by columbus View Post
    I am looking to increase height, improve topline with a stronger frame, add leg...forearm, not black or grey, she has a fine jumper jump and very good gaits for a jumper, and I am looking for a upper level jumper that could suit an amateur as well. What crosses well on Pilot? Thanks PatO
    I'm certainly not an expert but I was looking into Lordanos. Seems he has and throws the jump and the ridability that you are looking for. And he himself packed around some riders...

The offspring I've found pictures of all look very similar in type with nice toplines. Not sure if he throws the height you are looking for......isn't something I'm concerned of with my mares.

I've seen the Lord and Voltaire in a few pedigrees...but really don't know enough to comment on what would go well with Pilot/Voltaire.
    ** The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. -- Albert Einstein **

Corlando?

http://triadfarminc.com/id9.html

Any Burrgraaf semen available?

Quote Originally Posted by columbus View Post
    I would have suggested Lordanos as well, GP jumper, and great for evening out the minds. ( Lord temperament). I am assuming you will do frozen?
    Healthy Chocolate lets me live the lifestyle I want in order to enjoy the horses I love.

http://www.xocaichocolatehealth.com
    http://www.matchmakerequine.com