The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Photographer at 2010 Holiday and Horses show, and the CFHJA December show?

Sorry, I've been combing the internet trying to find out if there are proofs online for these shows, and figured that maybe a fellow COTHer would know! My old horse showed at them, and I miss him terribly, and would love to see the show photos of him to know he's doing well. Unfortunately I haven't been contacted with any info about him, so seeing him looking happy would be much appreciated. Much thanks!

Or if anyone were in attendance, I could message you the name of the horse and his info, to see if you happened to see him. Im sure hes happy and enjoying being out of the snow and cold, but would love to be reassured. He was truly one of those horses of a lifetime. Thanks again!

The website for the photographer at the CFHJA December show is www.shutterpugphotos.com.

mustphoto.com did Holiday and Horses

Photos have not been put on her site yet though.

Thank you so much! I found the shutterpug site, but looks like they didnt shoot the Childrens hunters. Oh and I'll be sure to check out Randi's website.

My daughter did the Childrens Hunter at the CFHJA December show. What was your horse's name, I may have watched him go.