The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Teacup Pig FREE to good home - Middleburg, VA

I have a 6 month old teacup pig that I would be happy to send pictures of. He is the perfect companion for a horse as he LOVES to spend all day long out in the field with them. Let alone he is the sweetest thing in the world and just wants as much attention as you can give him.
    We got him a few months ago for our barn but sadly had to shut down and now we have nowhere to put him where he will be happy.
    He weighs about 20lbs now and will probably grow a bit more. He will need to be fixed as it is time for that, but we just can't afford it. He doesn't need a ton of care, just fed 3 times a day a little bit of grain or fruits and veggies left over in your fridge! PM me if you are interested!

OMG. I so want him jse!!!

oh my wilber died last yr at the age of 21.he was a american pot belly and when i got himhe was no bigger the a doxie lol..i miss him so much can you send me pic please..im in southern va and have a horse sancuary with plenty of roaming but i would also like to make him a house pig so he can be in at night like my wilber.....

walk softly and be one with your horse

Found him a home yesterday after I had sent this ad in for approval! Thank you guys so much for your interest though! He is truly happy where he is right now. He's got a piggy sister named Cupcake and lots of room to roam! And to top it off he went to a family friend who will keep me super updated on him!

Hello Im interested in you little guy kasiesmilesalot@yahoo.com

jse, I know you said you've already found him a home, but can you still post pics? I'd love to see a teacup pig!!

Default your teacup pig

Having never seen a teacup pig, google was useful-there is a site that has them priced from $1200 all the way up to $5800! I am glad you placed him with someone that will keep you in touch with how he is doing.

Everyone needs to see! please post pix!!!