I am looking to place my 15yo gelding in a companion, possible light riding home. He recently underwent treatment for lyme, and may be rideable but I am expecting and have not ridden him to tell. He currently wears front shoes, but can go barefoot as well.

The situation I am looking for is someone looking for a companion for their gelding(s) or a foal sitter. He has gotten very territorial with my mares, and is proving to be unsafe in a mixed herd situation. He lives at home right now, and I feel would be stressed and miserable if I separated him.

I am willing to contribute towards his costs, and would like to do a long term lease with possible transfer of ownership if he worked out. Loads, clips, ties, etc. He is a mild cribber, controllable with a collar. He can be stalled or out 24/7, which is how I keep him now.

Again, he's not in an emergency situation, nor am I looking to dump the horse. He's just not working out in my mixed herd situation, and I don't have many other options at my farm. If he did not work out, he can always come back here. He is currently located in PA.

Please PM me for more information.