The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Temp. Boarding....NE OK?

Looking for a spot within 30 miles of Vinita, OK for mid-Jan-mid-March. I'll be in the area working and would like to bring one horse with me. Ideally, a small private facility would be preferable, individual turnout required and either an outdoor with good all-weather footing or an indoor.

If I can't bring him with, he can stay home on vacation with my others....but I'd really like to keep him working if I can.

TIA!

You might call the vet clinic in Vinita for a referral, they are a big horse clinic and know everyone in the area. Dr. Marcotte, 918-256-2479

Our farm is 5 miles from Vinita. I didn't think anybody in the world even KNEW about Vinita!! We are a private farm, and keep only our own horses but we do have room in our 12 stall stable - a REAL horse farm is a rare commodity in this part of OK!! No indoor, but a good grass ring with jumps and a great low level cross country course of 30 jumps. You can PM me for more info/contact number or check our web site to see pictures: www.crosscreeksporthorses.com Jackie Burke
    www.crosscreeksporthorses.com
    Breeders of Painted Thoroughbreds and Uniquely Painted Irish Sport Horses in Northeast Oklahoma

LOL....I use the metropolis of Vinita ;-) as the location but I'm actually staying in Big Cabin...which is even less visible than Vinita!!

crosscreeksh, I'll send you a PM....and NJRider, I'll give the vet clinic a call! Great idea!