The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Kerrits sit tight vs breathe tight?

Is the material on the seat on the breathe tight the same as the material on the seat of the sit tight? I love the kerrits sit tight breeches, they have the stickiest seat I have found, but I see that the breathe tight breeches are about half the cost so I am hoping the fit and the material on the seat is the same. I have some sit tight breeches size small and newer ones that are extra small that fit perfectly, so I am wondering if I can find an extra small in the breathe tight, and if I can't would small fit as well? And anyone know if they are going to make the sit tight breeches for a while or should I start hoarding them?

Technically, the Sit Tights have what Kerrits calls GripTek seats and the Breathe Tights have GripStretch. They both provide a sticky seat if that's what you're concerned about! Maybe this will help http://www.kerrits.com/Equestrian-Ap...Chart-d111.htm. The Sit Tights are lined with CoolMax and have a bit more of a compression-type fit to them; the Breath Tights have a side pocket and panels of GripStretch with a break in the knee area. You should be able to order any size you want, if you can't find them in stock somewhere near you. It's probably a slight matter of personal preference as to which you like better. And I don't know for sure, but I seriously doubt that the Sit Tights are going anywhere anytime soon, so you're probably okay not to stockpile, although one can never have enough breeches that fit well! Let me know if you have any more questions!
    --Becky Mathews
    Kerrits Ambassador
    --Becky & the gang

"Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waking up every morning & loving the world all over again. That's what takes a real hero." from storypeople.com

Awesome thanks! Thats great they have pockets, going to have to get some now!