The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Peep_Pimp_The_Elf Guest

Default Dear Ted

You is NOT BEING GRINCHED.

There was this nasty thing called FLU that went through everyone at the Peep Pimp's house.

It was really really gross.

But your mom sent me a note that said it was OK to get a New Year's gift.

Better a New Year's gift than a Christmas gift with flu bugs attached to it....

Dear Peep_Pimp_The_Elf,

That is totally okay. And in a way, this is good, because it really spreads out the treats. I hope you are feeling better.

And I just have to say, I have been incredibly awesome this year. I did incredibly fabulously when we had two clinics this fall, and then I hurt myself but I was very well behaved while recovering, and last weekend we had a lesson and I was so good, that our trainer, at the end, put her head on mine and kept saying how wonderful I was.

I am just saying this as something you might want to take into consideration when you package up my stuff.
    Special Horses - equine volunteer to assist equines in need!
    www.specialhorses.org

Peep_Pimp_The_Elf Guest

You will go CRAZY when you see a something special in your package. It's a very special candy that is only made in the Peep Pimp's part of the world and hardly anyone out of this area has ever heard of it.

There's even enough for your mom to try.

There might be two boxes being delivered, because I went a little crazy and I don't think everything will fit in one box.

I can't wait to hear about your reaction to this very special candy. I can't say what it's called because it'll give away who I am based on the location where it's made.

OMG I am very excited.

Please delete your post. Because I have to try everything first. And sometimes things don't always make it to Ted...you know, bad weather, things like that...this way he won't realiz...I mean, he won't know, just in case something happens.
    www.specialhorses.org
    a 501(c)3 organization helping 501(c)3 equine rescues