I am looking into starting a boarding facility for hunter, jumpers, and equitation on the southeast side of Indianapolis. I wanted to get a feel first for how many people would be interesting in boarding and taking lessons. It would be the ONLY dedicated hunter/jumper and equitation barn on the southside with an indoor arena and outdoor jump field. Full board would be between $400 and $500. Partial board would be discussed. I want it to be a fun environment with summer cookouts and plenty of barn events!

About me: I have been riding for 15+ years in hunter/jumpers and equitation. I have three national championships with the University of Georgia varsity Equestrian team as well as three SEC championship as well as multiple accomplishments in the "A" show circuit. I have taken students from being terrified of riding, to winning champion in their division for the end of the year banquet. Feel free to check out my website for the farm I currently teach at to learn more about me! http://sites.google.com/site/ridewithkrissan/

Please send me an email at krissanb@gmail.com or a private message here if this would be something you would be interested in for either lessons and/or boarding! I would love to have anyone from beginner to experienced equestrian!

I look forward to hearing from you!
-Krissan