The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Best Price On Heated Water Bucket

Who has the best price?
    "You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it?" Richard Bach

TSC was about $65 here for the heated muck bucket but they may be out. They only buy so many for the season around here. Flat backs were $30 something.
    Courageous Weenie Eventer Wannabe
    Incredible Invisible

I just bought a flat back at TSC for $36.99
    *friend of bar.ka

"Evidently, I am an unrepentant b*tch, possible trouble maker, and all around super villian"

I just bought a flat back at Farm & Fleet for $24.99. Darn things only seem to last a couple years though...

Try Jeffers.com I just bought two of the heated muck tubs for around $54 each (but did have to pay shipping which added around $6 to each price). They also had the buckets but I don't remember offhand what the price was. The tubs cost quite a bit more in the other catalogs I looked at.

They are just under $40 at Dover.

Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Quote Originally Posted by cdalt View Post
    Try Jeffers.com I just bought two of the heated muck tubs for around $54 each (but did have to pay shipping which added around $6 to each price). They also had the buckets but I don't remember offhand what the price was. The tubs cost quite a bit more in the other catalogs I looked at.
    I just bought 2 buckets for $29/each and it was free shipping. Probably due to all the holiday specials (which weren't supposed to include FOB shipping, but I didn't complain!)

I put one in each stall, and was extra creative to keep the 3 year old from looking at the cord that had to go up the wall as a new play toy. I figure I can now spend the rest of the winter watching both horses a) boycott the warm water and b) watch the 3 year old devise 2,567 ways to give me a heart attack when it comes to what I believe is so far a well disguised (hah!) cord. Sigh...
    Definition of "Horse": a 4 legged mammal looking for an inconvenient place and expensive way to die. Any day they choose not to execute the Master Plan is just more time to perfect it. Be Very Afraid.

Thanks everyone
    "You gave your life to become the person you are right now. Was it worth it?" Richard Bach