The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default David Mullinix Photography ? Hard to contact?

I'm looking to order photos off the website, but had a question... filled out their contact form a week ago but no reply, and called the number listed twice, with the mailbox being full and obviously always getting voicemail.

Anyone on here have any contact with him?! It's frustrating -- Two of the pictures I want to order I believe are being taken down after the 19th, so I'm freaking out a little, especially when I wanted to order them as a present.

I have no way of faxing, and that's the only other thing listed on the site. No email, nothing.

I've never had a problem with contacting Dave... send me a PM.

sent pm =)

Finally got a hold of him, but he refused to sell me a digital file, but was willing to sell a picture at 72 dpi at 45 dollars... something I could print out off the computer for free...

sigh. thanks for the help anyway!

I paid 40 extra dollars at Dallas Harvest to have him send me digital files of the SIX pics I bought. Got the pics. NO digital copies emailed to me or sent via CD. NOTHING.
    Called him and have yet to receive a response. He was the one who offered me the option and signed off on it but I have yet to receive the digital copies. WTF?!?!
    My Pictures! http://community.webshots.com/user/estieg12
    *Harbour Town* 2002 Hanoverian gelding "Otto"
    *Sahalee* 2002 mare "Flower" but who knows what breed she is!

Default digital images

I keep hearing more and more people telling me they would rather have a digital file than paper print....they would rather post on facebook than hang on the wall...so untill Christmas and with time running out.....I came up with a new approach.......

Buy the image onsite or on the internet....and I will email the image directly to you at no cost....saves you the trouble of scanning or stealing off the internet.....and not talking about low res....I am talking about full resolution....like today....I have my laptop online at the show....after sending an image to the printer... I pull it up on my laptop...you key in your email...and hit send.....spreading a little Christmas Cheer.....

Bob Branam
    Branam's PHotography

We're always after Digital files for the website, online advertising etc. Plus, if we want to hang them on the wall, they can be printed off.

Anyhow, does anyone know if he's posted the most recent photos from the RMI Mid-FL classic Dec 3rd-5th? I'm dying to see them!
    Ryu Equestrian & Facebook Page
    Breeding Horses Today, for the Equestrian Sport of Tomorrow.
    Osteen & Gainesville, Florida.

Default How did you get him???

How did you get in touch with him? I paid for the entire CD of my horse from a horse trials in Sept and still have not recieved it :-( I emailed them telling them this in Oct and they said they had been sent out and would send me another one...still no cd! I have sent numerous emails between then and now with no reply..I also wanted mine for a Christmas present, not gonna happen now, but still would like to have my cd. I have bought pics/cds from him before with NO problems..I dont know what is going on.. any advice is appreciated with contacting them
    Thanks