The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

I can see why. His way of going and demeanor are lovely.

This is a pony that I showed back in 2006/2007 when she was still green, when I showed her it was always back and forth 1st and 2nd u/s between her and my own pony. Shown here with her current owner getting 4th u/s at pony finals (and this video does not show off just how good of a mover she was)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfHZc8Z2S9A

My All the Gold gelding had the trot, the canter, and the jump to beat all

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Shrugged View Post
    My All the Gold gelding had the trot, the canter, and the jump to beat all
    Video, please.
    Keith: "Now...let's do something normal fathers and daughters do."
    Veronica: "Buy me a pony?"

In regards to the horse Hotpink posted: does it bother you when you see a trail of dust behind a horse like that? Understanding it could just be the footing, do you worry they aren't actually engaged in the hind and dragging the hind toes while looking showy and toe pointy in front?

I pulled up one of my new horses sale videos and think he's pretty special too. He looks much different now... boy how they grow up so fast I bought him with the idea of doing the Hunters with him. His jump is goofy here (never jumped much) but now he is doing really well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9-x4KGmsQQA
    Don't saw on your horses mouth it's not a piece of wood! ~ GM

Quote Originally Posted by doublesstable View Post
    I pulled up one of my new horses sale videos and think he's pretty special too. He looks much different now... boy how they grow up so fast I bought him with the idea of doing the Hunters with him. His jump is goofy here (never jumped much) but now he is doing really well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9-x4KGmsQQA
    Oooh! I was obsessed with your horse when you first posted the video (I am thinking of this horse right??), do you have any new videos?

Quote Originally Posted by rabicon View Post
    What would you consider my guy. He is in dressage training and here I'm riding him long and bring him up a bit at times but he is just coming back into work from 4 months off so just trying to build muscles slowly. I will show him dressage but just wondering, I've been out of the hunter ring a while and my daughter will start riding again soon. You think he could hold his own locally?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5meF-...e_gdata_player
    Is that Cletus?? He looks great!

ETA: At least we called him Cletus which I'm sure you guys would have changed.
    Southern Cross Guest Ranch
    An All Inclusive Guest Ranch Vacation - Georgia
    www.southcross.com
    RIP Bocephus March 2008 - April 2013

Someone needs to find a video of Luckyduck's late stallion, Ricky Martin, trotting. Wow.

Omg! Yes it is lol. Yes I re named him sandman. I call him sans a lot though. He is my dream horse! Such an amazing guy. Love him dearly. He truely is one of a kind! He has his forever home here. Do you work at southern cross? It was funny because when I tried him lance didn't want to sell him but thank goodness he did. He didn't even have him up for me that day I begged him to let me ride him, idk why but I just had a feeling after a year of searching that he was the one and has been ever since. They also laughed because I said we are going to do dressage and show and they couldn't believe he'd be a dressage horse and said they'd have to have pics of that if it ever happened lol. Small world!
    Horses aren't our whole life, but makes our life whole

Quote Originally Posted by rabicon View Post
    Omg! Yes it is lol. Yes I re named him sandman. I call him sans a lot though. He is my dream horse! Such an amazing guy. Love him dearly. He truely is one of a kind! He has his forever home here. Do you work at southern cross? It was funny because when I tried him lance didn't want to sell him but thank goodness he did. He didn't even have him up for me that day I begged him to let me ride him, idk why but I just had a feeling after a year of searching that he was the one and has been ever since. They also laughed because I said we are going to do dressage and show and they couldn't believe he'd be a dressage horse and said they'd have to have pics of that if it ever happened lol. Small world!
    Definitely a small world! Lance is my husband. We met while I was going to UGA and started working at the ranch on weekends as a trail guide 5 and a half years ago

Cletus was such an ugly name lol so I'm glad you renamed him! He's such a cool horse, I'm glad he has a great home He looks great in the video. I bought a paint from the ranch when I first started working there and when they bought Sands he reminded me so much of my guy!
    Southern Cross Guest Ranch
    An All Inclusive Guest Ranch Vacation - Georgia
    www.southcross.com
    RIP Bocephus March 2008 - April 2013