The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default What's Your Other Passion - Mine is ALABAMA FOOTBALL - ROLLLL TIDE!!

I've always had playing football on my "bucket list" -- not gonna happen, but maybe in my next life. Of course, I'm very specific -- playing QB for the Crimson Tide is where I'd want to be. My Team is playing is about an hour against our cross-state rival (who we all hate today, LOL!), Auburn. We are playing at our fantastic facility and I feel good about Saban having the right Game Plan! GO BAMA! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! What's your other passion -- of course watching my Team win is almost as good as playing! Got on my Game Face and all my crimson and white stuff, houndstooth hat!
    PennyG
    Bama Fan

Baking and cooking. I have a growing collection of cookbooks and love it when there is some gathering (potluck, office party, whatever) that means I have an excuse to whip up a new dessert.

It's a family trait. My mother, my 2 sisters and I share recipes on a regular basis. My grandmother was a German version of Martha Stewart before Alzheimer's struck.

The ironic thing is from childhood through the end of college I had no interest in cooking, though plenty of interest in eating.
    BES
    Proudly owned by 2 chestnut mares
    Crayola Posse: sea green
    Mighty Rehabbers Clique