The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Default My IPad Crashed... PSA

In updating file ware, my IPad crashed. Everything is gone. I am trying very hard to not think about it (whine and wine helped yesterday!) but the more I remember what is missing, the more depressed I get

If you happen to be a personal friend reading this, please shoot me an email so I can at least begin getting my email straightened out. My calendar is wiped clean also so if we have something scheduled please let me know.

This sucks so bad.
    "Kindness is free" ~ Eurofoal
    ---
    The CoTH CYA - please consult w/your veterinarian under any and all circumstances.

my condolances on your loss.... damn electronics.
    If i'm posting on Coth, it's either raining so I can't ride or it's night time and I can't sleep.

up the hill from the little river (that floods alarmingly often)

Sorry to hear this!
    Full-time bargain hunter.

EqT do you have an Apple store near you? The help desks really ARE helpful. They may be able to recover some of the info for you. They tried like heck when my HD crashed last year, to no avail, but I appreciated their valiant efforts!!

Also consider contacting Apple. Turns out my HD failure was due to a rash of bad hardware in MacBooks released in 2007. So while I didn't get my info back I did get a rebate for the cost of the new HD and the labor. Small consolation when you've lost a lot of info, but at least it was something.

Been thinking about an iPad... perhaps I will wait now!!
    We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.