The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Spinoff - Antares Hunter Helment

Does anyone have this one?

Does it keep your head cool?

http://www.smartpakequine.com/produc...ctClassid=9121

Nobody?

Shameless, bump.

Land of the Maple Leaf & Tim Horton's Coffee

Just got a nubuck Antares helmet ( like the one pictured ) but in a custom color - a soft brown. Just gorgeous.

Since it's officially a Christmas present, I haven't worn it yet, so I can't comment on the technical aspects, but the venting looks the same as the standard model Antares helmets.
    “Your appearance should reflect the care you take in every aspect of your horsemanship... feeding, grooming... everything you do, from the barn to the show ring. Class, people, class…" George Morris

I LOVE my antares helmet. They do look a little different - but god forbid you should be different in the hunters! I think it is a very comfortable helmet. The part i really like is that there is NO padding directly down the center - right where the hairnet knots used to dig into my head. No more digging! I also find it to be a little 'cooler' than my other helmets.
    I own a tack shop so i have fairly unlimited access to any helmet and this is the one i pciked!

Not to hijack but: At indoors this year there were a lot of pros wearing a helmet that had a triangular shape on the front. I'm not sure if it was made of metal or not but it was quite large and very shiny. A number of pros were wearing them in the hunters. Does anyone know what kind of helmet this was?

It was not the KEP Italia, or at least not the vented one that I have seen online.

Default one knot hairnets

one knot hairnets girlfriend
    track trash
    resources for recycled racehorses