The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh Quillan is so cute. What a dear face. It is impossible to replaced such a beloved pet but the fact that outdoor kitty came back after he was let out is a good sign. Little by little, he will come around. Just be patient. Lillian was so terrified when we first took her in, I had to put the dresser in our guest room up on books because she just camped out under there. She is now a huge love bug.

Be patient and let your outdoor kitty come around. It's always fun when they start to let their guard down and realize that life is good. I'm hoping our hav-a-hart kitty will start to come around soon.

Jingles for Moe ~
    Zu Zu Bailey " IT"S A WONDERFUL LIFE !"

Moe may be kinda getting the hang of this indoor cat thing.... or at least with the help of some catnip at bedtime and some playtime he hasn't been too annoying. just in the mornings when he wants to go out to relieve himself. We keep showing him his potty box and then he settles down after some wild leaping and jumping. He had opened a drawer and crawled in to take a nap, but looking now, he must have extricated himself.
    If i'm posting on Coth, it's either raining so I can't ride or it's night time and I can't sleep.