The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default 2003 Thoroughbred Broodmare - excellent breeding

Widow Quinn: by Roar.

16+ hand mare, very easy keeper, produced three beautiful foals. First foal by Buckle Down Ben, next two by Say Florida Sandy. Currently open and was not bred last year. We have her last filly who is very quick and smart -- really looking forward to racing her.

Widow Quinn has excellent breeding with Forty Niner, Mr. Prospector, Northern Dancer, Private Terms, Bold Ruler, and Buckpasser in her pedigree. We are out of room at the barn or else we would never consider parting with her. If anyone is interested in using her for breeding purposes for the coming year and would then like to return her, that would be ideal.

She a natural mother, takes easily, and delivers without problems. If you'd like pictures, let me know and I'll forward them.

Thanks for looking!

rbacres Guest

where is she located, and is she still available? Can u send pics?

Hello.......yes, she is still available. Although, she is an A cross with a PA Stallion we were thinking of breeding her to since we still have her, so if you're interested we'd want to know relatively soon. I'm expecting her to be ready to breed in February.

We are located in Grantville, PA - one mile behind Penn National. I can send pictures, simply send me your email address.

Thanks!

rbacres Guest

thank you for responding so quickly.. I am in Florida, so that is just too far. Good luck, and thank you, again... (-:

I see your point

I should have put our location in the header.......sorry!

Good luck to you too.