The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default New 2011 Dressage tests - where to find?

I can't seem to find these on line. Does anyone know where to find them? Thanks

I ordered from Whinny Widget but don't have clue when they're coming. They said later this month.

They are free on the USEF website. You must log into your account to view them (if you go to the dressage part of the website, it tells you this). If you aren't a member, you can still set up a free account and be able to view the tests.

They are on the USEF website, but you have to log in to access them. Once you log in, you will be on your "My USEF Account Page" and they are at the bottom of the page under Other Options.

ETA: Posted at the same time as flyracing!

Quote Originally Posted by mattsteel008 View Post
    You must log into your account to view them (if you go to the dressage part of the website, it tells you this). If you aren't a member, you can still set up a free account and be able to view the tests.
    I'm not really sure what the point was of you copy and pasting part of my post??

EDIT: It seems this person is just a troll and doing this to multiple people to gain numbers of posts. Sheesh.

Here, Equine Canada (finally) has them up, and you don't have to be logged in

http://www.equinecanada.ca/index.php...009&Itemid=365
    In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. 1300 pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs - it's something you just can't get from a pet hamster.

Thanks for the Canada link!

Is there an "intro" walk/trot only test this year? Looks like only Training level 1 to 3.

Intro isn't created by USEF. Check the USDF site- there are three intro tests this year, two w/t and one w/t/c.

Holy smokes! Just looked at Intro A and there is no salute (!!!) ... I'm doing that test on Saturday and now I'm freaking out.

Wish I knew about Intro C before I signed up. I would have done that one too!

Intro tests:

http://www.woodsdressage.com/uploads/introa.pdf
    http://www.woodsdressage.com/uploads/introb.pdf
    http://www.woodsdressage.com/uploads/introc.pdf

Just when I got Intro A and B memorized ... lol

Azuwish, thanks for posting the intro tests!

OMG, memorizing some of these is going to be a nightmare!

Maybe ChronicleForums will link them up top when they're online?! Hint hint!

Azuwish, thanks for the links. This will give our kids something to work on this winter, and some goals for shows when spring comes.

Thanks!

No problem, all!

Yeah ... I have three days to memorize those three (decided to do Intro C afterall). I'll let y'all know how it turns out!

BTW, show organizers sent out a memo to all riders saying ride times have been extended to allow for all the mistakes! lol Got a kick out of that!

Default Intro A, B, C tests...

thank you so much for posting these for me....my daughter is going to try some dressage riding this year after concentrating more on hunters for the past 4 years......her horse got injured last fall and has taken some time off and is now back to riding but she wants to go very slowly with her and do a lot of flat work.....so this willl be a great time to concentrate on something new and not delve right into jumping. Thanks!