The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Arrow 2 **SUPER CUTE** JRT's in NoVA looking for a new home

Posting for a friend of a friend.. Due to a death in the family, she is forced to get rid of these two adorable JRT's.

Two boys. Not Neutered.

One and two years old. Crate trained, house trained. Prefer them to go together but can separate. I can probably get her to throw in the bark collars

Post/PM me if your interested and I can try and answer any questions!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JRT1.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	31292   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JRT2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	31293  
    Last edited by sar2008; Nov. 10, 2010 at 02:13 PM.

Bumping for Dudley and Scooby!

Come on guys! THEY ARE SO CUTE!

We've just starting looking for another dog for my daughter - she's 9. Her beloved elderly JRT passed this spring. She is mssing having a pal to run around with and snuggle on the sofa. We've found a Pom and a Corgi cross, but not quite exactly what we were looking for.

Do you have any idea how their temperments are with other dogs - we have 2 older, very laid-back little dogs - a JRT and a doxie - that have been with us forever. We're about 2 hrs north of DC, just over the PA line, if a meeting is in order.

Quote Originally Posted by WendellsGirl View Post
    We've just starting looking for another dog for my daughter - she's 9. Her beloved elderly JRT passed this spring. She is mssing having a pal to run around with and snuggle on the sofa. We've found a Pom and a Corgi cross, but not quite exactly what we were looking for.

Do you have any idea how their temperments are with other dogs - we have 2 older, very laid-back little dogs - a JRT and a doxie - that have been with us forever. We're about 2 hrs north of DC, just over the PA line, if a meeting is in order.
    I am not quite sure. If you PM me your phone number, I can pass it on to the owner! I am just a friend of a friend trying to get these guys wonderful new homes

PM ing you now. If your friend isn't wild about placing them so far from home, I understand. If no one local comes forward and they want to try us, then you'll have my number for her!

Bump for the cute JRTs.
    If I didn't already have 5 of them, I'd sure adopt these two.
    Save lives! Adopt a pet from your local shelter.

Thanks dawglover! Thats how I feel. One JRT, two kids and four horses....I don't need anything else to take care of

bump

Quote Originally Posted by dawglover View Post
    Bump for the cute JRTs.
    If I didn't already have 5 of them, I'd sure adopt these two.
    Oh no Dawglover, I thought you had 13, where did they all go? Or am I just thinking you were crazy, um I mean personable enough for 13 and maybe you have 8 "normal" dogs. My little man Clancy would love to have more russells to tussle but I am afraid I can not, besides I am safe geographically speaking. They sure are sassy looking boys and so handsome!
    "When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters, one represents danger, the other represents opportunity."

John F Kennedy

I spoke to their owner over the weekend. These 2 sound like awesome boys! We're trying to arrange a meet-n-greet, but we're about 2 hours apart, so nothing set yet. If anyone more local can hop-to for these cuties, go for it!

WendellsGirl, I hope they work out for you. From your original e-mail to me, you seem like you would be the perfect match for these two guys

oh, I still have 12 dogs but only 5 of them are JRTs. Then there are the 2 catahoulas, 3 beagles, the chow mix and the black dog.
    Had to have the pit cross I got from that shelter in GA euthed. She developed a taste for barn cats and when I penned her up she attacked my geriatric beagle.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamber View Post
    Oh no Dawglover, I thought you had 13, where did they all go? Or am I just thinking you were crazy, um I mean personable enough for 13 and maybe you have 8 "normal" dogs. My little man Clancy would love to have more russells to tussle but I am afraid I can not, besides I am safe geographically speaking. They sure are sassy looking boys and so handsome!
    Save lives! Adopt a pet from your local shelter.

Okay, all is right with the world then. Sorry about the pit mix but you gave her a chance, sometimes there is a reason that a dog is in a shelter. Hope your little beaglie was not hurt badly.

Back to the JRT's, bumping for the boyz!
    "When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters, one represents danger, the other represents opportunity."

John F Kennedy

I didn't hear back from her. Hoping that means they found a safe, closer home.