The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

midterm Guest

Default Homebred Thoroughbreds WVa

Several very nice homebred Thoroughbreds and one lovely broodmarelooking for new homes:
    6yr Dapple gray TB mare wtc ready to star o/f 16'1"
    5yr Blood bay TB mare wtc ready to start o/f 16'+
    2yr bay TB mare round pen this summer, cribs 16'2+
    13yr gray TB broodmare 16'1"
    Call barb
    1-724-317-2649

Default Super interested!

Hi, I am very interested in more info/pictures on the 6yo dapple girl. Please PM me.

Default Thoroughbreds looking for a home

Can you please send me more info and pictures on the 6 y/o and 5 y/o? Thanks!

Just a friendly bump to say that I saw these horses today (with the exception of the first gray mare who has found a home I believe) and wanted to post that someone needs to snatch these horses up.

It has been a long time since I've gone to a farm with young horses that are SO well socialized and so sweet. I'm not kidding, every single horse in that barn had that perfect kind personality that everyone wants.

I also sat on the 5yo mare blood bay mare that is listed here and she hadnt been ridden in something like 6 weeks and she was great.. stood stock still for me to mount her and walked and trotted around the indoor politely.

I did not take her because she is too green for the kid I was looking for (and I absolutely fell in love with her full brother!) but she is a really nice sensible horse and would make someone a wonderful project. She also has a TON of bone and it seems to run in the family because the full brother was the same way.

The two year old mare was really cute too. I didnt see her do anything but liked her look as well.

The gray broodmare has a BEAUTIFUL trot.

Anyway I just wanted to post this because sometimes I do wonder what horses listed on here are really like and I felt compelled to post that this woman really seems to have done a nice job with these young horses and someone thinking about taking one really should go and visit.
    Teneriffe Enterprises- NW Indiana
    www.saradanielhaynes.com

People might be more interested if you could post their bloodlines?
    "Why would anybody come here if they had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense!"