The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Barns in New England

Last edited by jumper.jump; Apr. 12, 2011 at 03:31 PM.

Where in New England exactly or does it matter?

I have some specific ideas based on my time in westchester cty. I'll send you a PM

You have a PM!

I am in the same situation. I just sent my green wb to Grazing Fields Farm on full training. It's a great situation cause they train up a lot of eq kids and horses, and even though it is a show barn they have a lot of turnout which helps a lot with the younger horses. I've been riding with them for years but usually on made horses but so far they are taking wonderful care of my young mare and working to train her. Pm me if you have questions or you can look at their website:
    www.grazingfields.com
    Bigeq.com First in Hunter/Jumper Sales Online

Quote Originally Posted by French Twist View Post
    I am in the same situation. I just sent my green wb to Grazing Fields Farm on full training. It's a great situation cause they train up a lot of eq kids and horses, and even though it is a show barn they have a lot of turnout which helps a lot with the younger horses. I've been riding with them for years but usually on made horses but so far they are taking wonderful care of my young mare and working to train her. Pm me if you have questions or you can look at their website:
    www.grazingfields.com
    BIG thumbs up to GF. My trainer has a great working relationship with Kathy Fletcher and though I haven't worked with her directly, I am very impressed by everything that I've seen her do with the riders/horses from our farm that she's trained. I'd highly recommend them.
    Nine out of ten times, you'll get it wrong...but it's that tenth time that you get it right that makes all the difference.