The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Wink Dehner Boots - like new, free

Ok, here goes. I have a pair of size 4 ladies custom Dehner field boots. Never been worn. Got them after I got divorced, stopped riding, put on weight - well, you know the rest. My calves are now too big to ever fit in them, even after stretching. Looking for a pony clubber, or someone who can't afford nice ones - size 4 ladies, slender calves but pretty long of leg (I'm 5'2"), but with a 32 in inseam - let me know...
    Just remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, only backwards and in high heels.

Default I know

I know a young lady who would really appreciate the boots. If they arn't not taken if you could email me at hmanure@aOL.COM THAT WOULD BE great. I don't always remember to check here.
    Thanks

Cough, cough, you can have Dehner put in a panel of leather in the back so that the boots fit again, if you want . . . been there, done that with the custom boots purchased in my twenties, before three kids and 25 pounds . . .

If nobody takes them off your hands here, try selling them on the bits and barter board....
    FREE TACK/APPAREL ADS: BITS AND BARTER BOARD: http://bitsandbarter.proboards.com/i...ay&thread=5450

TwinHalo Guest

Are these still available? My daughter needs a new pair of boots to ride in.

Default twinhalo

PM the OP, she's my sister, and doesn't check this site often. I'll tell her to check the site tomorrow, in case she doesn't get back to you. I'm pretty sure she still has these boots and the are gorgeous.

Julie S Guest

I hope they are available-sent you a PM