The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Camargo Hunter Trials/ Pace- anyone else going?

Hey- a bunch of us at my barn are going to be at Camargo Hunter Trials in the Cincinatti area on the 23rd, and was hoping to find some other COTHers there! Not sure who I'm riding yet, but probably won't be my boy due to recovery status, but plan on riding 1-2 horses. We'll see....
    Anybody else going?
    Standardbred Lover- owner of Studs Hooligan, aka Strider, ex- pacer, retrained for eventing and endurance
    Strider-OTSTB-, Gus-OTTB-, and Rio-rescued QH!
    Founder of the High Maintenance Horses Clique

I wasn't aware it was this weekend - hmmm. . .that could be fun since I actually have the weekend off, too!

My boyfriend and I have TWHs and only trail ride these days, so we'd only be going as spectators, but I don't know if he's ever even been to an event like that.

Thanks for the heads-up!
    Please copy and paste this to your signature if you know someone, or have been affected by someone who needs a smack upside the head. Lets raise awareness.

JB- it's next weekend, on the 23rd. This weekend is the 16th. But hope to see you there anyway- looking forward to the fun!
    Standardbred Lover- owner of Studs Hooligan, aka Strider, ex- pacer, retrained for eventing and endurance
    Strider-OTSTB-, Gus-OTTB-, and Rio-rescued QH!
    Founder of the High Maintenance Horses Clique

Quote Originally Posted by AJHorsey View Post
    JB- it's next weekend, on the 23rd. This weekend is the 16th. But hope to see you there anyway- looking forward to the fun!
    Even better - because I ended up going riding all day at Paint Creek this past weekend and wouldn't have been able to make it to Camargo. It was just to beautiful to NOT ride!
    Please copy and paste this to your signature if you know someone, or have been affected by someone who needs a smack upside the head. Lets raise awareness.

We have 3 going from my barn. I'm not riding but will be there. The atmosphere is so fun, nothing like have a few glasses of wine and watching the field! It's a good thing I live close by!