The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

I already have enough to ride @ home, but I am an experienced junior rider who would love some catch rides @ shows. I am eligible for most everything and can do jumpers, hunters or equitation. I am in Columbia, SC, however we show in NC and GA all the time.

~Seventh Heaven
    ~Luck of the Irish
    ~Occasionally Blue
    ~Rigaletto

*Proud member of the Dutch Warmblood Clique!*

I have a lovely 6 year old Thoroughbred that I would like to share(half lease) with an intermiediate/advanced rider. Dream is located right outside of Southern Pines, NC and has done eventing, jumpers, hunters, and dressage. Please email MugZgirl@aol.com if interested.

Andrea
    Music the great communicator ~ use two sticks to make it in the nature-RHCP

[This message was edited by *In Your Dreams* on Dec. 28, 2003 at 07:53 PM.]

[This message was edited by *In Your Dreams* on Dec. 28, 2003 at 09:20 PM.]
    Drea

In your dreams: If you would ever like him shown, we show in SP about twice a year at the harness track.

~Seventh Heaven
    ~Luck of the Irish
    ~Occasionally Blue
    ~Rigaletto

*Proud member of the Dutch Warmblood Clique!*

I have one gelding to share. We are located between Richmond Indiana and Dayton Ohio

Only dead fish go with the flow
    Only dead fish go with the flow

Any Canadians looking for a rider? I've got plenty of school horses that I can school here, but I would love to find an experienced dressage horse that I can learn on. I have nothing here that can teach me anything past basic movements.

you know I can't let you slide through my hands..wild horses couldn't drag me away..

Oakbridge Equestrian Centre
    "Show me your horse and I will tell you who you are."
    "Pocket Aces" Vegas
    "Sergeant Pepper" Pepper

Land of cold, snow, & bugs, AKA Minnie Soda

ok i'll play...i have a 20 yo gelding that loffs attention and is coming back from an injury and is just casually going under saddle.....

i also have a 12 yo TB that is an ex hunter soon to be jumper/event i have for half lease

we are in the NE area of the twin cites mn

Molly, Aristotle, and Brown Baggin' in MN

proud member of senior horse clique

"if ya aint got it on the ground, ya aint got it over the jumps....and dont let him use the wall as a crutch.." kristine pfister stephenson, 1992
    Co-founder of White Trash Dressage (WTD)
    http://www.lulu.com/mavw1971
    also available on Amazon.com
    http://www.cafepress.com/wtdressage

I have a riderless horse, he gives some lessons but doesn't have his own person at the moment. He's my semi-retired show horse, 13 yo, TB stallion, 16h, kid-friendly, has done Prelim showjumping, 2nd/3rd level dressage work, Prelim eventing. Great confidence-builder for the timid or inexperienced rider. Currently teaching students in the 3' jumping and 2nd level dressage range. Will also do Hunters respectably, but not a daisy cutter mover (more round, dressagey mover). Near Charlotte, NC.

JenniferS

wannabrider -
    Have PT'd you but am also posting here. Sandbar on COTH is in LI & was looking for someone to help her out with her horses. It was too far for me but you may want to touch base with her.
    Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ranchopampa or our website at www.ranchopampa.com

we should split this into three threads to help people narrow it down: west coast/east coast/mid-US. anyway, in ridgefield, wa (20 mins north of portland) i have an old tb mare that wants to come back into work if anyone has the time! indoor arena and/or trails available!

Horseless rider from Nassau County. I'll ride anything, including greenies.

Camilla
    camigrl5@hotmail.com
    Aim:camigrl5
    Russian Warmbloods Clique
    Teen Clique
    Camilla
    camigrl5@hotmail.com
    Aim:camigrl5
    Russian Warmbloods Clique
    Teen Clique

Freebird: Rome is a bit far for me, but good luck finding some riders.

*"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates when he said, I drank what?"

* "the suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts"
    * \"the suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts\" Willy Wonka

http://community.webshots.com/user/emcallaway

Horseless rider in Nassau County NY (Li) looking to half lease a horse less than 10 mins. away from center of Nassau County. Willing to work with greenies.

Speak kindly to your little horse,
    And soothe him when he wheezes,
    Or he may turn his back on you,
    And kick you where he pleases.

Member of the Teen Clique!

OK, I'll jump in. In Indianapolis, Indiana, I have several nice Arab and HA sport horse types in my barn that I simply don't have time for. They're green broke, meaning safe to get on (as safe as any horse ever is) but not fully trained. These are all horses I've raised myself and they have good minds and athletic bodies.

hey Chocomare, where are you in Dallas? I will soon be selling my horse to go to college, and would love a horse to play with during the time in between.

Is it Ok if I post the "gist" of my seperate topic in here, since it's sorta related?

So many sayings about life! The most important? LIVE IT UP!

I have a riderless horse in NC...near Charlotte, but close to Winston Salem too!

My poor boy...TB 9 years (little guy..15.1) has not been in regular work for almost 2 years....he had a stifle injury and I did ride him after almost a year of lay up but then I have gotten really busy with my youngster and my other horses.....he is a fun horse BUT you must be a very good rider as I am sure he will be a handfull bringing him back into work....spoiled by the pasture life! He has shown hunters and jumpers (can jump THE MOON!) and when he is in work he is first level dressage he would probably LOVE to event with the right person (and I would be happy to let him...as long as he remains at home)....he would love to have someone come ride him....he gets very jealous when I ride the others...I just don't have time to ride four horses and work!
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE \"OMGiH I LOFF MY MARE\" CLIQUE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ASplashOfChampagne03:
    Is it Ok if I post the "gist" of my seperate topic in here, since it's sorta related?

So many sayings about life! The most important? LIVE IT UP!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is it you want to post? Go for it as far as I'm concerned.

*"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates when he said, I drank what?"

* "the suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts"
    * \"the suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts\" Willy Wonka

http://community.webshots.com/user/emcallaway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by indyarab:
    OK, I'll jump in. In Indianapolis, Indiana, I have several nice Arab and HA sport horse types in my barn that I simply don't have time for. They're green broke, meaning safe to get on (as safe as any horse ever is) but not fully trained. These are all horses I've raised myself and they have good minds and athletic bodies.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>sigh, if only my parents would let me ride on the week days http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c...icon_frown.gif i'll have to talk w/ you once i get my grades up and unbanned from the barn!

http://community.webshots.com/user/saynomore16

I'll try again, too!

Sacramento, Ca

Big ol' draft horse with an attitude (stubborn) that's actually a fun ride and an unbroke coming 2-yr-old QH need extra attention and riding (when the time comes for the two-year-old!).

From such a face and form as mine the noblist sentiments sound like the black utterences of a depraved imagination. It is human nature -- I am resigned.
    - Dick Deadeye, HMS Pinafore
    Don't tell me about what you can't do. That's boring. Show me what you can do. - Mom