The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

let me try this again bump Daisy is still looking for someone special
    Our horses are not seen as the old and disabled they may have become, but rather as the mighty steeds they once believed themselves to be.

Sunkissed Acres Rescue and Retirement

Riderless TB mare in Orlando area....

I bought Bonnie to be my A-circuit horse, but I can't ride anymore and asked someone to ride her and get her sale-ready. I went to the farm a few days ago and found her underweight, with a forelock full of burrs, clearly unridden. She is nice to ride but needs someone used to OTTBs, as she's only had a basic re-schooling since racetrack days. She walks, trots, canters, leg yields, goes over poles. She ties, loads. She's been in pasture and really needs to be brought inside.

I'd like to see someone take over Bonnie and get her sold. Young people are definitely okay. Teens and working students - give me a PM or a call!
    Natalie
    321-626-6782

Default my lease is heading home and I'm now horseless!

I'm looking for a horse to work with for at least the summer, possibly longer. I've ridden plenty of greenies, rode hunter/eq in high school & college and have been taking dressage lessons for the past 4-5 years. Solid intermediate skill level.

Willing to take some lessons with your trainer, plenty of references. 5'10", so under 15H is probably a no-go. Available 2-4 times a week, flexible schedule.

Within an hour of Boston/Cambridge would be great, and I have a car. On a student loan, so can't really pay to ride, but I can offer consistent work-outs with a light hand. Not afraid of young/green, older and retired is fine too.

Please send a PM. Thanks!

Martini Guest

Wow, this thread is a good idea! I've never seen anything like this before, wish I had! There seems to be a real shortage of hunter/jumper or even eventing people in the Phoenix area, but that's where I'm located. I'm horseless (moved here after graduating college last year) but have experience in everything, most recently competed in IHSA all 4 years of college at the Open level. If anyone has anything I might be interested in in Arizona, let me know!

Default Canton, GA

I am now down to just 2 horses, but could supply riding time to a horseless rider on either:
    Charlie - 12yo, 16.3H+, Hannoverian/TB in need of trail time and hacking in the ring.
    Sissy - 24yo, QH mare in need of love and light work.
    ---------------
    I once belonged to Charlie (but now he lives with another BB member). I still have Sissy-1982 Quarter Horse Mare and Chrome-Percheron/TB Mare

this is somehow split off from the most recent thread here..
    most listing are in this thread

http://chronicleforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=27351