Just a copy and paste to spread the word. Not my ad! There is a phone number in the original ad ... click the link to see.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grd/1960517426.html

free bay/brown thoroughbred mare (connersville)
Date: 2010-09-18, 10:53AM EDT
Reply to: sale-yxsqg-1960517426@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 15.3 bay thoroughbred mare that I rescued out of a bad situation three days ago. However, my pasture is dry and my horses bully her so she needs a nice home with a nice pasture to run. She is 16 years old. She does have a tattoo on her lip although I cant read it. She has no papers. She was raced in her younger years. She has had blown knees and bowed tendons. she has surgical scars around her knees where they were fixed. She is underweight although not terribly for tb and needs her teeth floated.i just had her feet done friday. the vet told me she is sound and sound enough to do light riding or light trails at a walk trot maybe a bit of loping but no jumping at all. she is broke. very calm very quiet. stands for saddling, bridling, farrier, bathing, clippers etc and she. walks off great, has a smooth nice trot. doesnt spook. i believe a begginer could ride her. she is a sweet heart of a mare. she is free to a good home where she will have a buddy and pasture to roam, a barn/stall for the winter, and a person to love her and ride her around at a walk trot she . shes been in a stall all her life and doesnt know much about a pasture. the people i got her from had her standing knee deep and manure and i couldnt leave her that way. she still has good riding days left so she will make someone a great mare for someone to ride sparingly or a begginers first horse. she can be picked up any time after monday. can deliver for gas fee.