The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default a Big THANK YOU to Fair Hill!

yet another season of well run, well planned starter trials- you all set the standard, that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by BeverlyAStrauss View Post
    yet another season of well run, well planned starter trials- you all set the standard, that's for sure!
    I've done a total of 3 starter trials, my first two being at FH. The third (non-FH) ST was definitely an eye-opener... Fair Hill indeed "gets it right." Thanks to everyone there for making it a wonderful experience for this newbie!!
    *friend of bar.ka

"Evidently, I am an unrepentant b*tch, possible trouble maker, and all around super villian"

Default photographer?

Was GRC the photographer? I know they usually do the starter trials, and I have been anxiously and not so patiently waiting for pictures to post, but there's nothing so far on their site.

BeverlyAStrauss is offline Working Hunter Premium Member
    Original Poster

I have been checking too- after we left the Flip at home, I should have signed up for the video.....cant wait to see the stills, although I reverted to my bad habit of jumping out of the saddle

I was pleased with my boy though- we hadnt jumped anything since Carousel in July, the ground was just so darn hard-and he cruised in spite of me!