The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Tattersalls Eventing Sale

I went to the eventing sale last night at Tattersalls Ireland. I think overall it was disappointing in that very few horses sold. I think this sale would be better run in conjunction with the International event that happens in June. This was a busy weekend all over the world for Eventing people so hard to get the customers.

I went to see my friend's horse sell but she over-reached the day before so she was withdrawn. I ended up sitting with my friend Carol and the very funny Tommy Brennan. At one stage I think he had me convinced I could pick up eventing at 41 no problem!

And I'm still trying to figure out how a kitkat and a diet coke cost me 5 euros and 50 cents! I'm due up next week to sell my TB yearling at the select sale so I will be packing all I need to eat at home.

Terri
    COTH, keeping popcorn growers in business for years.

"I need your grace to remind me to find my own." Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars. This line reminds me why I have horses.

Clarksdale, MS--the golden buckle on the cotton belt

You can pick up eventing at 41. That's the beauty of the sport. There is room for all ages and all levels. Go For IT.

There is something called the Goresbridge or Goresborough sale coming up soon. They have ads in COTH. Many of the best event horses in the world have come through their sale.
    "I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay."
    Thread killer Extraordinaire