The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

The Cave of Caerbannog in summer, Castle Aaaargh in winter

Default I get to be a Nigerian scammer!

I got this email yesterday, apparently because my resume is out on CareerBuilder. My new career awaits! Soon I will be contacting several of you who have horses for sale.

Just one thing--where the hell am I going to get a certificate of good conduct?

Seriously I am SO not clicking on the link....

Dear,

JOB OFFER
    Our company is pleased to put forward you the position of Mystery Shopper in ZEOXmark LLC after laying hands on your CV at CareerBuilder online. Our employment office did its best to scrutinize your resume and remained to be pleased. We rely that your skills will be among our most valuable assets.
    Necessary Criteria for being employed:
    1. Age: older than 28
    2. Internet access
    3. 3-5 hours of free time every day for discharging your professional capacities
    4. Certificate of good conduct
    Job Benefits:
    As it goes, Mystery Consumerism is an perfect way for collaborators to earn income in the process of providing feedback, making comments, making of, commenting out to company. This is a real opportunity for you to get to the top of the career enjoying things you like above all. For instance, one may lunch in restaurant or buy things in online stores reveling in life and helping company at the same time.
    Remuneration:
    Your monthly wages may amount to $2,500-3,500.
    Time Limitation of the Position:
    On account of the great amount of office seekers for this job, this vacancy is time-bound. So, it is strongly recommended for you to send us the necessary information about yourself ASAP.
    To become the member of our business:
    1. Please go to our site: ZEOXmark LLC
    2. Register yoursel
    3. Download, read browse carefully a agreement and underwrite it in a mandatory way. In underwriting this employment offer, you certify that your employment will be on at-will basis and resign any claims against ZEOXmark LLC and its team.
    About ZEOXmark LLC:
    Our establishment is engaged in cooperation with other businesses to make better quality on an international scale by applying anonymous resources. We cooperate in a team with over 300 firms world-wide. Our main work includes marketing research and cooperation with merchandising firms, private investigation companies, training organizations and other companies that are drawn in Phantom Shopping services. Our member companies work with their consumers in order to fix the medium of perfecting level of attendance.
    Regards Sincerely

I like logical people---they provide a nice contrast to the real world.

Maybe you could find out if they have an opening for a director of corporate communications, or at least a proofreader?

This was my favorite sentence: Download, read browse carefully a agreement and underwrite it in a mandatory way.