The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default You have never seen the likes of an ad like this!!

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-pets-live...AdIdZ225651273

OK, let me start off by saying this horse is only available for taking by the coolest of men (or women).

My friend, if it was possible for a horse to flex his muscles and make you melt in a heartbeat, this horse would be David Beckham. He's is just that manly.

He was never intended to ride around a gymkhana course.... buy a palomino for that.

He wasn’t meant to transport you through a set of barrels or chase a cow. No, that’s what your Paint is for. If that’s the kind of horse you’re looking for, then just do us all a favor and stop reading right now. I mean it. Just stop.

This horse was engineered by a 3rd degree Sonic Super-Stallion in the highest mountains of Rockies to serve the needs of the rider that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn’t even consider superfluous nancy boy decorations like a blaze (real horses don't have blazes), brand (a real horse doesn’t let anything touch his butt),

No, this beautiful 17.1h brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action heros need. He's got fully automatic walk, trot, Canter and Gallop transmission. Fully equipped with slow-mo gaits as well. He even has a back up switch.

Rhum also has a supersonic speed so if you’re being chased by Burmese Bandits, you’ll be able to out run them. If you turn on the cruse control option you can google why burmese bandits are in Priddis!??? ........while continuing to look amazing.

He has been highly trained in technical fields such as Shang-Hi Show-jumping and Death Battle Dressage and knows moves such as the "Double Spin Auto Lead Change" "Competition crushing Collections" "Round House kick to the face Leg yields"

I just put in a new set of shoes on him to replace the ones that got shot off by the Taliban. And all of his shots are up to date now that he's back from Teaching survival in the Amazon. Now he's ready to destroy your tasty green grass, kill you with kisses and rest quietly in your company.

My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $1500, but I’ll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don’t walk up and tell me you’ll give me $50 for him. That’s liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let’s just say you won’t be the prettiest guy at the Bon Jovi concert anymore.

There’s only been 8 years of living done this four-legged hellcat from Planet Kick-a$$. Hes ready for his next adventure. (at a very good home)

Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it’s a rugged, no holds barred, trail-riding (re-arranging), brute mountain navigating MO-FO then contact me (e-mail). I might be out hang-gliding or BASE jumping but I'll get back to you.

To sweeten the deal a little, I’m throwing in his combat Siberian Winter Blankets, Savannah Dessert flysheet too. (other tack available)

Ride On!
    Visits: 1573
    Last edited by Miss J; Aug. 26, 2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: added ad

Dang it all. I'm not cool enough for this horse

Haha I do beleive I know this horse

Yeah, I don't hink I'm cool enough either. Only thing the ad doesn'te mention is whether he's sound or not!

Quote Originally Posted by trilogy View Post
    Haha I do beleive I know this horse
    hey you might! you are in Calgary as well!

heheheheheh truly awesome. I should start advertising the CANTER guys that way *giggle*
    "smile a lot can let us ride happy,it is good thing"

My CANTER blog.

Awesome!
    I realize that I'm generalizing here, but as is often the case when I generalize, I don't care. ~ Dave Barry

Cool! I'm looking for a horse, damn shame I don't live anywhere near there!
    View my photographs at www.horsephotoguy.zenfolio.com

Anyone able to translate into your regular horse-ad speak for me? Don't know if it's just because I'm on the other side of the pond but most of it is way over my head!

LOL. He is not only totally cool but very handsome as well.
    Owned by an Oldenburg

Talking

Hilarious! He is ... the most -interesting- horse in the world...

I'm definitely not worthy of a horse from Planet Kick-A$$!
    Visit the County Island, home of Whiskey the ranch horse: http://countyisland.wordpress.com
    Visit him on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/WhiskeyRanch-Horse

Ok, all I can tell is that the horse is 8 (I think), cheap, possibly a stallion but maybe a gelding, and has a creative owner.

17.1 hh, 8, male, w/t/c, ....I'm going to guess ex-eventer or show horse, sound for trails/pasture, needs a confident rider, solid color.

OMG.......too funny......Priddis is right down the road from my barn, I will have to find out who this is. Too funny!
    Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

Only Chuck Norris can buy this horse...did anyone email him?

Risk-Averse Rider and I were thinking that this is the perfect horse for the bare-chested "I'm on horse/Ladies, can your man do this?" Old Spice guy.

I think he should be the spokeshorse for a new product, Dos Equus.
    Visit the County Island, home of Whiskey the ranch horse: http://countyisland.wordpress.com
    Visit him on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/WhiskeyRanch-Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Lmabernathy View Post
    Only Chuck Norris can buy this horse...did anyone email him?
    Awesome. Someone does need to let him know . . .

HEY! I am SO COOL ENOUGH for THIS horse

what a great ad...

Chuck Norris and Mr. T agreeed to fight to see who was bad-ass enough for this horse. The horse won.

Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Chuck Norris and Mr. T agreeed to fight to see who was bad-ass enough for this horse. The horse won.
    Of course the horse won. Now the real question... is the Great GM cool enough for this horse?
    Different flavors of crazy, but totally NUTS. You know its true. - GreyHunterHorse

http://showertimecontemplations.blogspot.com/