The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Stall doors and fronts free - Cincinnati west side

Hello all, I'm looking to give away two wood stall doors, sliders and front stall grills. These are for two 12' x 12' stalls. Rusty Wayne of Wayne Builders in Miamitown, OH built my barn and the stalls and these are really solid.
    I don't want the Craigslist hassle of selling them. I would love for them to go to a horse rescue but after being away from the horse world for some time, I'm not sure which ones to trust, or who would even need them. They are about 10 years old and in very good condition.
    I only have two horses now (my beloved pasture pals who will stay with me forever) and I'm slowly getting out of the horse thing. If you are interested or know of anyone interested, please let me know. I'll check back here as often as possible.
    thanks!
    souvenir

I know someone in Ohio that may be very interested, she has not had the money to put fronts on her stalls but has had a very generous heart to take in old retirees including a blind mare and the older horses left when her inlaws passed away. I will get in touch with her.

Hello, I duno if you heard about the barn fire in Hamilton four weeks ago, were we lost all our horses. We are rebuilding the barn, and Im sure my dad would LOVE the stalls. If you email me, I could get you in contact with me. I am in columbus at vet school.

If they are still available, I think we would be very interested.

Thanks!
    Ronie.Meer@yahoo.com
    "It is said that for every great horse,there is but one rider.''- the legend of the black stallion