The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Thank you Finish Line!

So like many horse folks I use several supplements for my horse. I also have signed up for those mailing lists that offer contests every month that award free supplements.

Of course, I have never won anything--until now!

My cell phone rang this morning, and a representative from Finish Line (who make my horse's favorite tummy soother--U-7, and a really terrific joint product--Fluid Action HA) called to tell me that I have won $500 worth of free products.

As the owner of a single horse, this is a major windfall. It also comes at a particularly opportune time as I am sending my twins off to college, and the bills are pretty staggering.

So I wanted to publicly thank Finish Line for not only making great products (I have used a bunch of them over the years), but also for having a terrific contest. I am here to say that regular folk do win it, and it is worth signing up for their e-mail list. I have been getting the e-mails for several years, and I wondered if I were still entered in the contest, but, I guess, the answer is YES!

I am SO jealous!! I love the Totoal Contol, but I can't really afford it, so I use the Fluid Action HA, and it does wonders!
    Love Finish Line Products.
    Congrats!!