The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default "free" horse for lease at local farm - trail riding, light dressage

I own an 11 year old white App/QH cross mare named Beth. Beth is a fabulous girl! I have owned her for 5 years and done a lot with her as far as competing and trail riding. She loves attention from humans and loves going and doing stuff She would be perfect for someone wanting a confident trail horse or a low-level dressage partner. She is very quiet under saddle and on the ground. She loads, clips, ties, travels GREAT! She wears front shoes. She does great turned out by herself. Since last year she has developed some minor lameness issues that have prevented me from pursuing our eventing career together (she doesn't need to be jumping). She is sound now and should stay that way with light riding. Beth needs someone to love her and to give her some exercise. She is easy to ride and has had plenty of trail miles in various placed.The lease would be "free" at a local farm of my choice (I have a few different places in mind). Leasee would pay for the farrier and board at the farm. Please email me for pictures/video or further information.
    Horses and children, I often think, have a lot of the good sense there is in the world. ~Josephine Demott Robinson

Hi Samantha ~

We moved your thread here to Giveaways, which is provided for listings like yours.

Good luck finding a good match for your mare!
    Mod 1