Dinner Trail Ride- 8/18/10 Morven Park, Leesburg, VA
Passing this on for anyone interested....
Wednesday Evening Dinner Trail Rides
Morven Park International Equestrian Center, Leesburg, VA
Proceeds Benefit Morven Park Equestrian Center
August 18th, 2010 and September 15th, 2010
Join us on Wednesday evenings, throughout the summer, for relaxing trail rides across the pristine grounds of Morven Park and the International Equestrian Center located in Leesburg, VA.
The Guided Trail Rides will be approximately 1 ½ Hours and will cover varied terrain to include open fields, woods and hills. The pace will be at a walk or light trotting. The rides will be limited to the first 40 entries received. Ride is suitable for Novice Riders and Horses.
Rides will start promptly at 6:30 PM in the Main Parking area below the indoor arena. After the ride there will be Pizza served from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM for all participants. Water is available on the grounds for horses and riders.
About Morven Park: Morven Park encompasses over 1,000 acres of gardens, fields, lawns and wooded areas, nestled at the base of the Catoctin Mountain. For more information visit www.morvenpark.org.
Please Note: Trail riding on your own is not permitted at Morven Park.
Cost Per participant: $30.00 or enter all 3 rides by 7/15 for $75.00
$35.00 for post entries received after 7/15, 8/12, 9/9
• All riders must wear an approved ASTM/SEI helmet while mounted and have a saddle
• No riding double
• Riders must remain with the group and behind the ride leader
• Current negative coggins required (send copy with entry)
• All riders must sign waiver form, included with entry package, prior to riding
• No riders under 8 years of age- those under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
• No alcoholic beverages
• No dogs
• If a horse is deemed unsuitable they may be requested to withdraw from ride
For more information and an entry form, contact Shannon Pedlar at 703-777-2890 or Ruth Anne Davis at 703-999-8657 (cell)
(Leave a message if no answer) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com