The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Funny quotes, courtesy of Uncle Jimmy's Hangin' Balls

I never knew how much fun Unlce Jimmy's Hangin' Balls could be until my daughter bought one for her mare last week!

On a trail ride over the weekend, I rode the mare with some girlfriends the morning after we got her the treat and the mare was really quiet, putzing along on the buckle. They asked why she was so lazy this day and I said, "She must've been up all night licking Uncle Jimmy's Hangin' Ball."

This morning, I get a text from my daughter (it was innocent, by the way): "You can barely see her blaze. Her face is covered with Uncle Jimmy's Hangin Balls molasses."

The scary part is... how much he likes talking about his Balls too!

...if you hang the ball a bit higher, you shouldn't have such a messy face. Just a bit of a messy nose or muzzle.
    Sometimes I just think funny things - Dudley Moore in Arthur
    Come join us at - TheMuckBucket

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialEffects View Post
    The scary part is... how much he likes talking about his Balls too!
    Uncle Jimmy is my trade show boyfriend. So is his biz partner, Tom. They give the best hugs, ply me with chocolate and I love them both! They find me to be an "edgy girl" so the quotes and naughty lines make me giggle

This weekend at the AETA show in Philly, Uncle Jimmy gave me two Pecker Reckers (for chickens) and Tom gave me a "Got Balls?" shirt. Lots of off-colored jokes allllll around!

Quote Originally Posted by devcubber View Post
    Uncle Jimmy is my trade show boyfriend. So is his biz partner, Tom. They give the best hugs, ply me with chocolate and I love them both! They find me to be an "edgy girl" so the quotes and naughty lines make me giggle

This weekend at the AETA show in Philly, Uncle Jimmy gave me two Pecker Reckers (for chickens) and Tom gave me a "Got Balls?" shirt. Lots of off-colored jokes allllll around!
    Oooh, what I wouldn't do for a Got Balls T-shirt!
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

Around these parts we used to have Hiney Wine commercials, which were shockingly free with the innuendos. I gather the hoax commercials were to be 'personalized' for where ever the broadcasting radio station was, therefore our regional Hiney Wine bottler was in Tescott, Kansas. ::::snork:::

"Grab yourself some Hiney on the way home!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kat the Horse View Post
    Around these parts we used to have Hiney Wine commercials, which were shockingly free with the innuendos. I gather the hoax commercials were to be 'personalized' for where ever the broadcasting radio station was, therefore our regional Hiney Wine bottler was in Tescott, Kansas. ::::snork:::

**Snork**

I remember the 'Tiny Hiney'
    It has been too long, Hubby thought it was a hoax, but I actually saw the product in a store one time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol Bay View Post
    Try setting your broomstick to fly at a lower altitude.

The Cave of Caerbannog in summer, Castle Aaaargh in winter

I have the "got balls" t-shirt, courtesy of a visit to Jimmy's house a few years ago.

I don't wear it very often but the looks I get from others are pretty funny---they act like they're trying not to stare. Very entertaining.

Maybe I should wear it to a bar. Now that would be fun.

I like logical people---they provide a nice contrast to the real world.

I so want to order a pecker recker but can't find them online. I think my chickens would quite like it.
    ---
    They're small hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat the Horse View Post

We had Hiney around here too. There were bumper stickers that said "I heart (the heart was upside down like buns) Hiney"
    Why is it that a woman will forgive homicidal behavior in a horse, yet be highly critical of a man for leaving the toilet seat up?
    ~ Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    Oooh, what I wouldn't do for a Got Balls T-shirt!
    Meeeeee too!!!!

I just emailed them to see if they can start doing a "refill bag" for the squeezy buns. I have lots of the containers (hate to throw them out) and would love to be able to just buy a "bag" of them to refill my tubs.

Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I so want to order a pecker recker but can't find them online. I think my chickens would quite like it.
    I know they're a bit late getting out and they either just did or will be in a matter of a week or two.

I just told Uncle Jimmy that he has to come online and give an accurate answer.

I thought he'd get a chance this afternoon but seems like it was a b-a-a-a-d day and he probably won't make it until tomorrow.

Jimmy... when you make it over here, this is ->for you<-

I'm not bragging or anything (ok, maybe just a little bit ) but I've got the "Got Balls" and the "These Balls Are Made For Licking" tee's I love the reacts I get from people when I wear them! Of course, no one believes me when I try and explain what the tee's are for they just think I'm perverted!!! lol

I have got to get one of those shirts! The store I work at carries Uncle Jimmy's products, including the Squeezy Buns and Licky Things (I think one of the flavors is Mojo Molasses?).
    Failure is always an option*
    -Mythbusters

*As long as you figure out what you f'ed up and fix it! -Me

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously_Hunter View Post
    I'm not bragging or anything (ok, maybe just a little bit ) but I've got the "Got Balls" and the "These Balls Are Made For Licking" tee's I love the reacts I get from people when I wear them! Of course, no one believes me when I try and explain what the tee's are for they just think I'm perverted!!! lol
    Get.... OUT!

Can I get either one on a baseball cap? It would be a treasured possession.

I also think a miniature-- not shrunken-- pair made for rearview mirror wear would be a most excellent accessory for any truck.
    The armchair saddler
    Politically Pro-Cat

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    Get.... OUT!

Can I get either one on a baseball cap? It would be a treasured possession.

I also think a miniature-- not shrunken-- pair made for rearview mirror wear would be a most excellent accessory for any truck.
    ohhhhh good call on the baseball cap!! I'd LOVE one of those too....Where is Uncle Jimmy when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously_Hunter View Post
    Where is Uncle Jimmy when you need him?
    umm... looks at watch...

Sleeping?