The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

well geez - now I have to purchase more t-shirts
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”

Land of cold, snow, & bugs, AKA Minnie Soda

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SGray:
    well geez - now I have to purchase more t-shirts </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I know-me too!
    Co-founder of White Trash Dressage (WTD)
    http://www.lulu.com/mavw1971
    also available on Amazon.com
    http://www.cafepress.com/wtdressage

Since you're stocked up with crazy, why don't you sell some of that at your little store?

Great idea Sheila, perhaps I will!

You never answered if you wanted the same stein that Liz is getting for Big Dawg-

I dont want any of the crap you're selling on this website. Why don't you go out and do something for horses that need help instead of talking to yourself about something that happened 20 years ago?

The horses these creeps killed needed help, and the horses in their futures should they be reinstated (or their present if they are still in the biz) might also. Seems perfectly sensible to me to be proactively keeping abusers in everyones radar.
    But that's just me and maybe I, or maybe we all, have a little crazy I could sell too. http://chronicleforums.com/groupee_c.../icon_wink.gif
    Yo/Yousolong April 23rd, 1985- April 15th, 2014

http://notesfromadogwalker.com/2012/...m-a-sanctuary/

Sheila, again thanks so much for keeping this thread going, and your thoughts. It is important for people to see both sides of the issue. We are still waiting for your response on how you approve of what happened and why you feel the need to promote the people convicted of killing those horses. In the meantime others here are working togather to protect both horses and horsepeople both now and in the future by asking the USEF for NO REINSTATEMENT of those who were convicted in the insurance fraud cases where horses were killed.

We will protect ourselves, those we love, and our animals from any person who has ever, will ever, make the choice to kill a horse and is convicted.
    marty

*waits excitedly for bracelets* Since I am poor, I can't really afford to buy myself any new t-shirts right now...but I would lovelovelove a bracelet! Do you have any idea when you'll get them?
    Proud owner of Race for the Stars (aka Spirit), OTTB!

"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can teach him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something."

SR 16 -I mailed out all of the bracelets I received pament for from Paypal and the one payment I received via mail yesterday---the new order for future orders should be here next week.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blubays:
    Sheila, again thanks so much for keeping this thread going, and your thoughts. It is important for people to see both sides of the issue. We are still waiting for your response on how you approve of what happened and why you feel the need to promote the people convicted of killing those horses. In the meantime others here are working togather to protect both horses and horsepeople both now and in the future by asking the USEF for NO REINSTATEMENT of those who were convicted in the insurance fraud cases where horses were killed.

We will protect ourselves, those we love, and our animals from any person who has ever, will ever, make the choice to kill a horse and is convicted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I don't approve of what happened at all. I just think its amusing how 'legitimate' horse people try to draw a distinction between themselves and the white collar criminals they try so hard to emulate. As if a dead horse cares about insurance fraud.

Hey guys, the tension on this thread is rising. I understand that everyone has their own opinion, and that's not a problem. But it's clear no one is going to change anyone else's opinion, so there's really no use in fighting over it, is there?
    Proud owner of Race for the Stars (aka Spirit), OTTB!

"You can lead a horse to water, but if you can teach him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something."

here's a good event to wear your shirts/bracelets to:

"USEF Officials Set Date For Members Forum The leaders of the U.S. Equestrian Federation are planning a forum to brief members about more than half a dozen international issues during the Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington, Fla.
    The date is Saturday, Feb. 4, at the Blue Ribbon Club, adjacent ot the announcer's tower overlooking the Internationale Arena at the Palm Beach Polo and Country Club. The forum will begin at 5 p.m.
    The topics to be covered will include: planning and hospitality for this summer's World Equestrian Games in Aachen, Germany; plans for the 2008 Olympics in Hong Kong; preparations for the 2010 World Equestrian Games at the Kentucky Horse Park; plans for the 2012 Olympics in London; the FEI strategic planning report; issues for the FEI general assembly in April; and the USEF member-services restructuring.
    John Long, the USEF's chief executive officer, will lead the forum. Jim Wolf, the executive director of sports programs, and Kate Jackson, the FEI Group IV chairman and a member of the FEI Bureau, will assist him.
    "Our goal is to keep our international community up to date and informed, while answering their questions or addressing any issues," said Long. "We welcome our members' feedback and participation, because it is critical to the success of our federation's short-term and long-range goals."
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”

Wish I was going to be there (or anywhere where it might be noticed by the right people). Ya'll are doing a great job!
    Y'all ain't right!

Many Equestrian Rescues & Equine Needs organizations have stores themselves, you are buying from them and money goes directly to them. No middle man. There is a link to the directory with 12 Equestrian Rescues & Equine Needs Stores. (Please scroll down on the page to see them)

Equestrian Rescues Shops Links

CANTER New England-501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
    The Hoplite Foundation!
    Wildhorse Ranch Rescue! 501(c)3
    REAR INC!
    schr!
    True Innocents Equine Rescue
    Heavenly Meadows Horse Rescue store!
    Heavenly Meadows Horse Rescue store!
    Sleepy Hollow Horse Rescue!
    Habitat for Horses!
    South Carolina Awareness and Rescue for quines!
    DSLD/ESPA!

GIVE YOUR MONEY TO 501(c)(3) NONPROFIT EQUINE ORGANIZATIONS - YOU CAN BE POSITIVE THAT IT BENEFITS HORSES IN NEED DIRECTLY!

Just recently got my zip up hoodie from Cafe Press - very nice! I can layer it from now through the summer, and have a constant, simple statement on my back.......THANKS for doing this!!!!