The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Christoph Hess Clinic Slideshow

Its so hot in Kentucky this summer! The clinic with Christoph Hess went on as scheduled with lots of talented horses and riders and water breaks. He is such a fantastic , intuitive instructor and every horse improved over the course of the two day clinic. If you ever get a chance to ride with him take it! Here are some shots from the two days.
    http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d54677...&blogview=true
    Touchstone Farm. Visit us at the slideshow of our Dutch mares and foals below! 30 mnutes of photos.
    http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4d6...304f513d3d0d0a

It was miserable hot in KY this weekend (and last weekend, and next weekend probably too!

Thanks for sharing the pictures - you have some beautiful shots (some of those head shots have such wonderful expressions).

Thanks for posting. From everything I have read he is an interesting and effective clinician.

He's on our wish list!

There are some beautiful photos in that slide show! I really like the interesting angles and close-ups. How great that you also had a variety of sizes and colors of horses in there!

shirley, I can't thank you enough for taking photos of the clinic, it helped make it such a huge success. Plus, you made me and Sinari look fantastic
    Kelly
    It is rare to see a rider who is truly passionate about the horse and his training, taking a profound interest in dressage with self-abnegation, and making this extraordinarily subtle work one of the dominant motivations of his life.\"

now that is a clinician i would like to audit... cool that you got to ride with him.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm View Post
    now that is a clinician i would like to audit... cool that you got to ride with him.
    Well, there's a possibility that he will be in CA next year.
    Kelly
    It is rare to see a rider who is truly passionate about the horse and his training, taking a profound interest in dressage with self-abnegation, and making this extraordinarily subtle work one of the dominant motivations of his life.\"

luv the socks!
    Nothing says "I love you" like a tractor. (Clydejumper)

The reports states, “Elizabeth reported that she accidently put down this pony, ........, at the show.”