The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default HR not returning my phone call after calling me!

So I am totally not in the position to whine, but I am going to anyways. I am an RN and unfortunately in this day and age finding a job as an RN is really difficult in my area especially since I am a new graduate. I have experience, just not as a nurse. Well had an interview, it went great, waited for 2.5 weeks for a call. Got the call. Unfortuantely(NOT) I was at a horseshow all day yesturday and missed the phone call and it was HR department for said hospital telling me to call them ASAP. So now I call them and they don't answer the phone, nor call me back in a reasonable time. I am really a little miffed by this because at the hospital I currently work for(I am moving to a new area for a guy) would always promptly return my call. So I just keep calling her. I am pretty sure they were calling me to give me a job, and I am horribly impatient and i need to know ASAP because the start date is in less then 30 days, and I need to turn my notice in ASAP. Thanks for letting me rant everyone. I am just going stir crazy sitting here!!

They might be on vacation or don't work on Fridays, just a thought. Hope you hear back!

I called the HR office and I got the job. Sometimes I feel like I panick and now I'm good Cuz i have a good job now, which only means more stuff for the pony

Quote Originally Posted by SilvyFilly View Post
    I called the HR office and I got the job. Sometimes I feel like I panick and now I'm good Cuz i have a good job now, which only means more stuff for the pony
    Congrats!
    Proud owner of a Slaughter-Bound TB from a feedlot, and her surprise baby...!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/Jen4USC/fave.jpg
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...SC/running.jpg

Congrats. I will let you know that as an HR Manager - former RN recruiter, we gets tons of resumes and schedule many interviews. I leave my desk for lunch and come back to 15 voicemails, not to mention those calling while I am attempting to check the messages Dont take it personal in this economy everyone is looking for a job and playing phone tag with people is a never ending time zapper
    \"A smart lady knows its ok to change her mind, a damn fool never does\"