The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Another honest Craigslist ad - I'll be watching for the hubby's stuff!

http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/grd/1875706454.html

Selling it all due to husband CUSSING, FUSSING, GRIPING and COMPLAING about my animals thats usless to him and all up in his way.
    Next week Im selling all his junk thats useless and in my way....so stay tuned

2 mares , 5 yr old Black paint. She is broke to ride, not kid proof. Need an exp rider. Smooth and fun to ride. Have ridden her bareback and with saddle.

3 yr old Dun, had been started just need more work, Great project for some one that has the time. Have ridden her with saddle, not bareback. (too chicken) lol
    These are very sweet loving SPOILED horses. I dont really wanna sell them but I just dont have time to work with them and they deserve way more attention than I can give them right now.
    I'd like to get $500 ea OBO
    If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
    ~ Maya Angelou

I know of a woman who sold her hubby's Porsche for $1 just to get even. This could get interesting....