The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Smile looking for rides in San Diego area

Hello all,

I know this is a longshot, but I thought I'd create an account to see if there are any horses out there in the San Diego area who need some miles & loves.

I am a solid intermediate rider - years of lessons, volunteer work/WS position with a horse rescue (some OTTBs and greenies). Soft hands, very responsive to both horse & owner. I'm just looking for more rides to keep my skills up before leaving for another year at college.

Also potentially interested in working student position with a local trainer. Have done basic training (groundwork/lunging/etc), riding, grooming, tacking for trainer.

I'm also happy to put you in touch with my trainer, for a confirmation of my skill level. Please PM me with questions or if you know of a potential opportunity.

Thanks, and have a nice day!
    Lara

Default San Diego rides

Call Jennifer Willson/CJ Ranch in Ramona. 760-310-4488http://www.cjranchesramona.com/
    Its a nice drive and Jen is great, tell her Angie sent you. Have fun )

If you want to drive to Temecula you can ride my horse. I don't have much time for him, I miss him, I also don't have a car so getting there is a bit difficult.

I would also recommend Jennifer from CJ ranch too, I am trying to find a new home for my horse and Jen came out to look at him. She is really nice! (I think its the same person, if not then I'd feel really stupid, lol)

You could volunteer to help with the OTTBs at Trott. They are based in San Marcos.

Big thanks to all three of you! Emails and PMs will be sent out first thing tomorrow morning.