The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Thumbs up Help in Exchange for reduced rent in Purcellville, VA

The best barn apartment around: Spacious, upscale, 1100 sq ft 1 bedroom plus den barn apartment in a safe neighborhood on 44 acres. Full bath, full size washer and dryer. Separate entrance with deck. Very private. Full size kitchen: large fridge, stove, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. Open floor plan on kitchen/living area. Recessed lighting. Can be rented furnished. Available 1 September. No dogs due to barn cats.

Prefer quiet and responsible single but would consider a room mate. It's a nice place and I would like to keep it that way. Dish Network and wireless high-speed internet via cable included! Rental application includes credit check and references. No partying/ no smoking anywhere on the premises. Prefer to find a hard working EXPERIENCED horseperson who can take care of young ponies and 2 horses daily in exchange for a significant reduction in rent. Lease/security deposit required.

20 or 30-something active riders would love this place. Hunter or event/dressage. If you are a small competitive rider, will pay for you to help jump the med/large hunter ponies. Stalls not currently available but will be shortly.

PM me with your phone number or email address.

Default Available 15 June!!

Quote Originally Posted by slantedhorse View Post
    The best barn apartment around: Spacious, upscale, 1100 sq ft 1 bedroom plus den barn apartment in a safe neighborhood on 44 acres. Full bath, full size washer and dryer. Separate entrance with deck. Very private. Full size kitchen: large fridge, stove, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. Open floor plan on kitchen/living area. Recessed lighting. Can be rented furnished. Available 1 September. No dogs due to barn cats.

Prefer quiet and responsible single but would consider a room mate. Dish Network and wireless high-speed internet via cable included! Rental application includes credit check and references. No partying/ no smoking anywhere on the premises. Prefer to find a hard working EXPERIENCED horseperson who can take care of young ponies and 2 horses daily in exchange for a significant reduction in rent. Lease/security deposit required.

20 or 30-something active riders would love this place. Hunter or event/dressage. If you are a small competitive rider, will pay for you to help jump the med/large hunter ponies. Stalls not currently available but will be shortly.

PM me with your phone number or email address.

Ready to show starting 15 April