The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And the trainer cares about her horses, everything I have bought from her...alot...have ALL vetted and re-sold handsomely....If I hadn't already filled everyone of my stalls this filly would be in my barn...I know there are COTHER's on here who have bought from this same trainer....

Quote Originally Posted by tnscvaga View Post
    I know this is an old thread but here's a pretty filly by Luftikus, just in time for Christmas.

http://www.canterusa.org/index.php?o...ainer-listings
    Would love to find her under my tree with a big red ribbon!
    "smile a lot can let us ride happy,it is good thing"

My CANTER blog.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhilsonn View Post
    Ditto Muleskick--contact Mr. casey. Breeders generally accept one they wish to place, sometimes a affected admired they can no best race. He has a admirable acreage account touring too. Personally I admired the looks of Weshaam and would be absorbed in one of his. Don't apperceive if he is still around.
    ??????

I can't resist posting one more video of my Charles Town mare by Luftikus. If I could I would get a sibling of hers in a second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rELmkuWRSmk

Love how handy she became with her front end after once through. She is very nice. Looks keen without any of the rushing. You are doing a lovely job with her.
    www.ctannerjensen.com
    http://ctannerjensen.blogspot.com/
    Equine Art capturing the essence of the grace,strength, and beauty of the Sport Horse."

She's looking awesome!
    "smile a lot can let us ride happy,it is good thing"

My CANTER blog.

There is a gorgeous Luftikus on SportsHorseNation ..Tebogo Sports horses has him now. I sold him to them in the fall...go pull up the Ad and check out the jump on him.
    I think my one Broodmare will be going to him this week....

How awesome! Just last night I was googling Luftikus looking for my horse's half siblings and whatnot and today this old thread pops up on COTH. Fate!

I have to say that I get nothing but compliments on my boy, he was a 2004 foal. We're just now getting everything together to start competitive eventing, I would get another one of Luftikus's babies in a heartbeat.

Here is a link to our videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/luckdrag...e=results_main

And there are lots of pictures of him on the blog in my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by judybigredpony View Post
    There is a gorgeous Luftikus on SportsHorseNation ..Tebogo Sports horses has him now. I sold him to them in the fall...go pull up the Ad and check out the jump on him.
    I think my one Broodmare will be going to him this week....
    Cute! Mine actually doesn't jump very high yet in her daily life. I just put the end of the grid up to see what she would do. It's only 4' at the end and not terribly wide. She didn't care, but for me, that's big!

Reviving this old thread because I am on the look out for a Luftikus baby for my friend. I've tried searching the Canter listings but have't come up with anything as of yet. Only stipulation is that is has to be a gelding, so if anyone knows of a Luftikus baby for sale, raced or unraced please PM me!
    Thanks!!!

Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BastiantheWonderDragon View Post
    Reviving this old thread because I am on the look out for a Luftikus baby for my friend. I've tried searching the Canter listings but have't come up with anything as of yet. Only stipulation is that is has to be a gelding, so if anyone knows of a Luftikus baby for sale, raced or unraced please PM me!
    Thanks!!!
    Why no mares?? Mine is my favorite thing ever.
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...71223134_n.jpg