The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Smile Little old lady kitty in York,PA seeks warm lap and window seat

Hi Guys,
    I have a little old lady cat that is just as sweet as you could want IF you don't have any other cats around. I took her in after my friend's mom passed away and thought she would be ok with the other cats and dogs but I was wrong. She absolutely hates my other cats and lucky for them she is declawed. The dogs she is tolerant of because she's always had dogs in her life but the cats OMG you would think we were out on the Serengeti the way they fight.
    I thought after a few months she would settle in but she hasn't. We have tried everything, even confining her to one room but that isn't working out either. We even tried taking her outside but she flipped out.
    She's about 17 years old and I don't want to see her living out the last few years of her life in my tv cabinet (that's where she has taken up residence!) She is so affectionate and sweet so she really deserves a nice comfy lap to curl up on. She needs to find a more suitable home than my crazy house.
    I hope someone on here can offer her a home. She's such a nice kitty, short white hair with green eyes. She has a black spot about her eye but that's it.
    Please PM me if you are interested. DO NOT reply on this thread because I may not see it.
    Thanks everyone.

bumping for her

Isn't anyone interested in her? I see all of these people have looked at the ad but no one has responded yet.

Well, I'm a multi-cat household, unfortunately; maybe other lookers are, too.

I'd take her in a heartbeat, but I'm sure she'd be no happier here than she already is. I hope someone turns up who will be the perfect match.
    Equinox Equine Massage

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me invincible summer.
    -Albert Camus

She's still looking for a home. Anyone interested? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller.....?