The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Quote Originally Posted by jeano View Post
    It actually took working with farelli trainer for the scales to fall completely off my neighbors eyes and make her realize SHE WOULD TURN INTO an abusive rider like moi if she didnt SHUNNNNN. My riding buddy and I have been assessed as "aggressive". (We are two post 55 yr old women who saddle up and go on trail rides down the local dirt roads, feeding cookies to our horses and laughing our fool heads off. Old meanies, that's what we are.)
    Ahh, HAH !!! You funny.

Quote Originally Posted by jeano View Post
    (We are two post 55 yr old women who saddle up and go on trail rides down the local dirt roads, feeding cookies to our horses and laughing our fool heads off. Old meanies, that's what we are.)
    Oh Jeano!! How could you? I'm of a mind to turn you in...to...someone...I don't know who. But you need to be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by 7HL View Post

Ah yes, Ms Fugly herself, the supreme expert, that everyone wants to be like. And what is her credentials? She runs a blog and complains on it, great qualifications.
    Jealous? What are YOUR credentials?

You run your mouth on a chat board,often sticking your foot in it, beating a dead horse, and coming back to defend someone, no one here is ever going to feel differently about, then you come back for more...

So who are you do say anything about Fugly? She does a ton of good, what do you do, besides talk about Pat Parelli ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7HL View Post
    Sounds like you have a problem?
    Everyone has a problem, except you.

Funny, isn't that the way with all of the Parelli Cult?

I will give you this, you got 'em like church bells.
    FMO:OMG I almost put my eye out hunting clique.

A couple of interesting posts from the UK:

'He knew exactly what he was doing and even came equiped with the gum twitch in his pocket.'

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bramley
    Can i just say that when we confronted Pat Parelli after the awfull treatment of the stallion Catwalk all he did was say " I'm sorry". "What can I do to make it right with you." He said he was sorry a dozen times. he said he loved horses and even showed us the lesion on the horses top lip and gum. He just didn't seem right. I have seen him many times and was a Parelli supporter but this just sickened me. They gave us our money back and a free video of "happier times" sadly I am still to sick to watch it.

Hi Bramley,
    It was me that walked away from him and Robert that night in disgust after the show. It was me that returned a little later to tell him that he would live to regret his actions and warn him of a youtube download which did seem to hit the spot. I agree with you in regard to his mood. Even though I haven't met him before, he didn't seem right to me as he had this damm great stupid grin on his face all the time, but then again, I doubt the great man has ever had to face such wrath from his devoted followers as he did that night??

I to have the DVD unwrapped and still sitting on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Ware Whip! View Post
    Jealous? What are YOUR credentials?

You run your mouth on a chat board, often sticking your foot in it, beating a dead horse, and coming back to defend someone, no one here is ever going to feel differently about, then you come back for more...

So who are you do say anything about Fugly? She does a ton of good, what do you do, besides talk about Pat Parelli ?

Everyone has a problem, except you.

Funny, isn't that the way with all of the Parelli Cult?

I will give you this, you got 'em like church bells.
    This just made me choke on my drink.
    Horse Show Names Free name website with over 6200 names. Want to add? PM me!

Even if an opinion or stance is generally unpopular with the community, as long as a poster is commenting within our posting policies, it's OK for them to state/defend that difference of opinion. Let's just keep the personal commentary out of the equation. If you don't care to read another poster's commentary, you can add that individual to your "ignore" list via your User CP, which will render their posts "invisible" to you (unless someone else quotes them).

Thanks,
    Mod 1

Quote Originally Posted by Long Spot View Post
    Oh Jeano!! How could you? I'm of a mind to turn you in...to...someone...I don't know who. But you need to be punished.
    I'm BEING punished. I dont get to ride with the farellipied horsie anymore. I dont get to look out for it fixing to double barrel my horses anymore. I get to gallop when I've a mind to, and I dont have to wait half an hour for horsie to make up its mind to cross water. And I dont get to hear about great PP innovations like saddle pads with shims and double jointed snaffles and all this other really cool stuff he has provided for an uncaring and hostile equestrian community.

... _. ._ .._. .._

Quote Originally Posted by Equibrit View Post
    I thought the other crap was ridiculous, but PAVING STONES?! What, so you can make a pilgrimage to see your paving stone? Oh, lord, why didn't I think of something like this?

I could make those special "reins", I know I could, and I'm not even the handiest person around. "Marine line", I live practically on top of Lake Michigan, and there're TONS of boating stores around--one just about half a mile from my house! I could buy the line and a couple of snaps and cash in! "Kim's No-Bul Reins--No nonsense, no BS, no majik. Just good reins!" But I suppose nobody'd buy them then.

Kim
    I loff my Quarter horse clique

I kill threads dead!

Quotations don't mean s--t unless you attribute them to somebody. If you had been paying attention, you may have noticed that what you quoted above was posted in the comments section under "anonymous".
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

mmmmmmmmmmm - 7HL deleted his post !!!
    Last edited by Equibrit; Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:22 PM.
    ... _. ._ .._. .._

Holy Smokes. I go away for a long weekend, come back and this thread is still going. I can still do nothing more than offer a pancake bunny to all of this nonsense.
    *Every horse is a self-portrait of the rider....Autograph your work with excellence.*
    Supporting Nokotas www.nokotahorse.org
    Lipizzan's rock! http://rigitta.blogspot.com/

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
    Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesy View Post
    Bizarre, and rather disturbing. . .yet, I still found myself laughing at it.

Which disturbs me even more, of course. . .
    Please copy and paste this to your signature if you know someone, or have been affected by someone who needs a smack upside the head. Lets raise awareness.

Default A GREAT IDEA

Quote Originally Posted by tikihorse2 View Post
    I thought the other crap was ridiculous, but PAVING STONES?! What, so you can make a pilgrimage to see your paving stone? Oh, lord, why didn't I think of something like this?
    And when you die you can be cremated and have your ashes spread there.

For a fee of course

FWIW, I couldn't find an actual Parelli site offering them
    I wasn't always a Smurf
    Penmerryl's Sophie RIDSH
    "I ain't as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was"
    The ignore list is my friend. It takes 2 to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by JMurray View Post
    Holy Smokes. I go away for a long weekend, come back and this thread is still going. I can still do nothing more than offer a pancake bunny to all of this nonsense.
    Well, that does it, now I'm pissed. Why was I not informed that this thread now had pancakes?

/rage
    Michael: Seems the people who burned me want me for a job.
    Sam: A job? Does it pay?
    Michael: Nah, it's more of a "we'll kill you if you don't do it" type of thing.
    Sam: Oh. I've never liked those.

Are they blueberry pancakes? Most important to know.

That Ibex video is disturbing. Reminds me of a few people I know.

We gots blueberries down here, but they are about done for the summer. How about fig pancakes, plenty figs on the trees. If the thread persists for another few weeks we might have some early muscadines to go with the figs. 'course, there's lots of blueberries in the freezer, would that do?

I suppose jeano, I suppose. But I want real maple syrup, none of that synthetic stuff.
    Michael: Seems the people who burned me want me for a job.
    Sam: A job? Does it pay?
    Michael: Nah, it's more of a "we'll kill you if you don't do it" type of thing.
    Sam: Oh. I've never liked those.

Couldnt it be fig syrup or cane syrup? Sugar maples exist in the deep south but I think the weather to make them tappable is not so frequent here as in New England. Perhaps sorghum molasses? Karo syrup, maybe? I agree fake maple is nasty.

Me, I like pancakes with honey. We have local kudzu honey, cotton honey, watermelon honey...

I dont know if bunny pancakes are right for this, shouldnt we be having horse-head shaped pancakes?