The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default South Farm == Check in!

Who's going? There are like 8 of us from my barn going--Keebler is probably there already, although I can't leave until tomorrow.

Hope it's not too hot! Going to check on ride times now . . .

See you there! Look for a little sorrel appy (no blanket, just lots of speckles) with a facial expression matching his rider's: grumpy and resigned in dressage, big ol' grin the rest of the weekend!
    Click here before you buy.

Hahaha, I was like "There are a lot of people from my barn going!" But then I realized YOU are those people!

Good luck Lynn! Give my favorite naughty app-man a big kissy from Aunt Kimberly!
    Concordia means "Harmony" in Latin.
    Full Time Dressage Addict

Hi DW! Looking forward to seeing you again! We will be up there around 4:30 tomorrow. It always feels like coming home to show at South Farm-probably because it was our first horse trial ever 5 years ago! Weather looks hot and sunny- wouldn't have South Farm any other way!
    We will be a bay gelding in a sea of bay geldings! But we don't mind dressage too much so our expressions may not be as recognizable.
    I can't wait to be done with work this week!
    Helen
    5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO - you're on course!

Look for a tall narrow bay TB and I'll be riding him in the Novice A division. Stall #3.

Cooking out tonight and hosting an "Area 8 Adult Rider Meeting" Saturday after XC. Look for the notice on the scoreboard for loacation. Come join us!
    Last edited by horsecents; Jul. 2, 2010 at 09:51 AM.
    1. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

I have both boys going Training. We're in stalls 1-2.

Nancy

I know of 4 people going. 3 are from my barn, 2 riding in starter and 1 in training. The fourth is in Prelim! 2 bays, a liver chestnut, and a flee-bitten! Look for them! (: Good luck everyone!

Yeah, my first event with the new guy, the first event in almost 2 years & I had to move up to Novice from BN so I could make it to our Best Man's son's wedding So I won't be able to hang out on Sat. Actually Sat is another wedding reception, I have 2 to go to this weekend.

Kevin is running Prelim & Kyle is the apprentice TD.

Jackie

I was there! I was one of the jump judges for Prelim's fence 11, Training 10, Novice 9, BN 7. I left before BN though. I was the one with the camera, either on the hay jump on reclining on the VW beetle!

I was working the show jumping arena too, I helped set jumps

The TD was HILARIOUS! I learned a lot too!
    Mel

Had a great time at South Farm and things are really starting to click for Stilts and I. Wish I could have waved at Maudie at N9 but my horse was a little gung ho at that fence Good to see everyone there and congratulations to HER on her 2nd place P finish.
    1. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

Thanks horsecents! It was a great feeling to have it all coming together finally! I'm glad you and Stilts had so much fun also. It really is one of my favorite events-and I seem to have good luck there! It was great to see everyone- when can we go again?
    5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO - you're on course!

HER, what color is your horse? I might actually have some pics of you guys. I would have waved at y'alls, but you'd probably think I was crazy (they told me the day of that I was going to be a JJ, lol)
    Mel