The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

Default Tabiano vom Castell,Blue Premium Stallion

At the American Warmblood Inspection, Tabiano vom Castell by Leonidas*PG* out of Taharani vom Castell By AvignonII/State Premium Mare Tarabia*E*/StatePremiumMare Tansania(Foundation mare of ATA) was just approved at the inspection and rewarded Blue Premium and the Bronze medal with scores on his gates 9-9.6.We are so thrilled about it.They liked him so much and told his owner Dr.Sarah DeRyter that he is a top performance prospect for the highest level.
    Will there be any inspections in Illinois by them since I have his 2 year old fullsister still ,his other sister was inspected by the ATA at Brierbank Farm.

Default Tabiano vom Castell,Bue PremiumStallion

Taharani is also dam of Tropika vom Castell by Advocate scoring 9 on her trott at the ATA convention 2000 in St.Louis.
    Her dam Tarabia*E* received the Silver Medal of the German FN.
    The inspection was in Ohio .

Could you post a link to his pedigree please?

thanks!

Sorry ,I don't have a link to his pedigree.I believe Sarah has a website and have to get her link to it.His sire is Leonidas*PG*by Condus*E*out of Libella*E*by Siegbert/Garamond.Dam is Taharani/AvignonII(Fullbrother to ElitestallionArogno by Elitestallion Flaneur0out of StatePremium mare Tarabia*E*dam of 2 approved stallion out of Foundation and aStatePremium mare Tansania by the jumper Hartung.

http://www.paardenfokken.nl/family.php?horseid=564915

got it. So he's related to Tatendrang, Tradition and Timotheus (and Domenico, Tizian, Tribute and Antritt)
    Last edited by Molly Malone; Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: changed link

And Tycoon... Prob most closely related to Tate and Tycoon though.

They are all through the Tapte line (which Ricarda Barton - aka Castell) brought over here. Tabiano also has the Avignon II which Tate and Tycoon have and why I said most closely related to.

Google is your friend Fionna - there are youtube videos of him also per a quick google search.
    Emerald Acres standing the ATA Approved Stallion, Tatendrang. Visit us at our Facebook Farm Page as well!

Thanks,Anissa .Yes they all go back to the black,big boned State Premium Mare Tansania who won many big Breed shows in Germany.She had 3 daughters in Germany and one in America.I believe her line produced now 9 approved stallions.Also Tigre fullbrother to Tradition and Travignon by Avignon out of Tjabine approved by the American Warmbloods.

Quote Originally Posted by Castell View Post
    Yes they all go back to the black,big boned State Premium Mare Tansania who won many big Breed shows in Germany.She had 3 daughters in Germany and one in America.

Hey!! That's my girl...I have Tansania's last daughter, Tansanita Vom Castell. She is 22 years young this year, and has just been confirmed in-foal for 2011.

I also have two of Tansania's granddaughters (Tansalea and Trudy FLF), as well as Tara Vom Castell, her daughter Tariana, and Tarianas's daughter, Tanzfee. I believe Tansania is Tara's great grandmother.

I LOVE my T girls!
    Last edited by Joie; Jul. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: typos, missing quotes
    www.four-leaf-farm.com
    Proud Breeder of Trakehners and Anglo-Trakehners.

I have Tanzdiva here with me - she's being bred to EH Connery. She's Tariana's daughter!

I just love the T-girls too.Have 3 left at the moment out of Tarabia*E*/Maharadscha line and believe yours are TaConde/ Prince Conde.

Timotheus by Caprimond out of Tapferkeit by AvignonII/Tjabine/Tansania is now owned by Joe Pimentel of Panama City,Fl(AquaFarm) .He has a tremendous group of High Quality stallions.Wish I lived close to him.Joe is very nice,great to deal with.

are there any pics of this stallion or a website maybe?

it's not the edge of the earth, but you can see it from here

Seeing this late, obviously,

Just wanted to say I am THRILLED this stallion was presented AWS!
    InnisFailte Pinto Sporthorses & Coloured Cobs
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bits are like cats, what's one more? (Petstorejunkie)

His owner Dr.Sarah DeRuyter has a website but she hasn't sent me the link yet.As soon as she does i will post it.
    And ,thanks for your comment .I am thrilled also she did.They had it at her barn where she is boarding and she just tried it.Wow and what scores he had received.It feels wonderful to be a breeder of a PremiumStallion.I had presented Tarabia*E* in Langenfeld,Germany in 1975 and she received the State Premium there and the SilverMedal of the German Federation(FN).

Here is finally the link to her website.
    http://www.deruyterdressage.webs.com
    There should be some older pictures and may be newer ones .
    She is working on getting more on.

Now Sarah was working on my website site.
    The link is http://www.castell-trakehner.webs.com
    Thank you so much ,Sarah.You are like a sister.

SarahDR Guest

Thank you for the very kind words, everyone! Tab has been a great addition to our family and is a total sweetheart. He turned four years old this past Monday, October 11, and is maturing into a handsome, kind young man. Thank you so much, Ricarda, for raising such a lovely boy!