The Chronicle of the Horse
MagazineNewsHorse SportsHorse CareCOTH StoreVoicesThe Chronicle UntackedDirectoriesMarketplaceDates & Results

adrssgrdr Guest

Default Dressage Horse Free Lease - CT (can relocate)

I have a beautiful 17 hand Danish Warmblood mare that turned 6 in May. She has been leased by a young rider for the past year and is working at 1st level. She would be higher but there were some complications we had to deal with over a year and a half ago (no longer any issues). I was planning to take her back & start riding her myself, but I am way too busy to giver her the 5-6 days a week of work she requires. I am flexible to different scenarios, but you must be an intermediate or better rider and work with a professional FEI dressage rider on a regular basis. This is a fabulous opportunity for a talented junior/ young rider or ambitious amateur. This would be a free lease (no lease fee - you are responsible for her expenses). I will share more information and recent video with serious parties. She is in CT and I am in NY. I am somewhat flexible to relocating her for the right situation, but do prefer the northeast and east coast areas.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Email curiousonli@yahoo.com for more information.

Default 3rd/4th Level Dressage Lease

I know this is a longshot but-My dressage trainer is looking for a 3rd/4th Level horse for a client to lease. Horse would be kept at her farm in Aberdeen, NC. If you have one please contact her at piafferider@aol.com

Thanks!

regisr Guest

Default Dressage horse free lease - CT

Any chance your Danish Warmblood still available for lease? I live in CT and am looking for a horse with some dressage training to lease. I am an experienced, confident rider that works regularly with a professional FEI trainer. References are available upon request. If you have any questions please contact me at regisr@comcast.net